Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Ji Qi'an stopped Sheng Beining in the hotel corridor, "Sheng Beining."

    Hearing someone shout, Sheng Beining turned her head.

    Ji Qi'an walked up in two steps at a time, with a serious expression, "I warn you, don't think about doing anything else, I have never liked you, it is impossible for me to like you at all, the veil that day was just... "

    Sheng Beining interrupted him, "Who are you?"

    How come there is a narcissistic immersion, chasing her up and telling her that he doesn't like her?

    The word ordinary and confident is really reflected in him.

    Ji Qian'an was taken aback, and sneered, "Don't think you can

    just pretend you don't know me." As soon as he finished speaking, memories about Ji Qian'an flooded into Sheng Beining's mind.

    Sheng Beining wanted to curse, but could this broken system record all the memories at once?

    You have to have a conversation with someone.

    After obtaining the memory, Sheng Beining turned his eyes to the man standing in front of him.

    Ji Qian'an, that's it?

    Just didn't look carefully.

    It can be seen from this opening that he has been poisoned by Sheng Xingluo's tea art for a long time, and his mind is somewhat unconscious, and he doesn't even look good.

    Even Shen Zhiyuan can't compare.

    The original owner actually went crazy for such a man?

    If the eyes are not good, you can consider donating.

    Just when Sheng Beining was about to "educate" him, his mind seemed to be controlled by something, making Sheng Beining unable to speak at that moment.

    However, soon, Sheng Beining broke free from this control.

    Just because it was two or three seconds late, Shen Zhiyuan came out from nowhere.

    He pulled Sheng Beining behind him and looked at Ji Qian'an coldly, "I don't think it's appropriate for Mr. Ji to be alone with my wife today."

    He happened to be having dinner with someone at the hotel to discuss things, and when he came out, he met Ji Qi'an and Sheng Beining standing together.

    The point is that there is no one in the corridor.

    Although he already knew that Sheng Beining liked Ji Qi'an, and understood the meaning of his marriage with Sheng Beining, but when he saw it, he felt a little uncomfortable, and hurriedly said goodbye to his partner and rushed out.

    Afterwards, Shen Zhiyuan attributed it to.

    It is human instinct to protect the color on the head.

    Seeing Shen Zhiyuan coming, Ji Qi'an thought that Sheng Xingluo was still waiting for him, so he looked at Sheng Beining meaningfully, and apologized to Shen Zhiyuan, "I'm sorry, I just want to tell Mrs. Shen something. Don't bother me."

    ---

    After Ji Qi'an left, Shen Zhiyuan felt that his behavior just now seemed to cause misunderstanding, and planned to explain to Sheng Beining, "I happened to be eating here, and I happened to see him, and I thought he seemed impolite .”