Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Second Update

    After figuring out that Sheng Beining no longer wanted to go to the entertainment industry, the manager turned his attention to other artists, and opened Weibo during the break to see how the latest advertisements were performing.

    As soon as he opened Weibo, he saw Sheng Beining's name was listed on the trending list again.

    Along with her, there are also two entries in the hot search, Song Shijin and Shiyuan cp.

    ? ? ?

    The manager clicked on all three entries and took a look, and found that the most popular microblogs were all from the same marketing account. He threw out the information bit by bit in the form of chatting, and pulled the popularity to the highest level with a hunger for appetite.

    "The Sheng Beining who stayed on the hot search for a whole day a few days ago is Shen Zhiyuan's wife, everyone still remembers it, does everyone know that Shen Zhiyuan is in Shiyuan's CP, Song Shijin's CP."

    Shi Yuan Although cp is hot, it is only popular in the circle, and many netizens don't know it.

    When it was mentioned at this time, everyone remembered it.

    It seems that there is such a hot cp.

    One of them turned out to be Shen Zhiyuan? ? ?

    And the CP fan who learned that his CP dream was shattered earlier was mentioned sad things, and huddled together to cry under the marketing account.

    Soon, the marketing account posted another Weibo.

    "Actually, Sheng Beining is the same wife."

    It was this Weibo post that made this matter a hot topic.

    Then, the marketing account posted the last Weibo.

    "Sheng Beining was not a famous lady. She married Shen Zhiyuan just for money, and even used tricks to climb into Shen Zhiyuan's bed to force him to marry her. Shen Zhiyuan had to give an explanation to the family before marrying her. Ignore her at all."

    As soon as this Weibo was posted, there was an instant buzz word behind the hotly searched incident.

    This can be called a super magic melon.

    When CP fans saw it, they were sad when CP dreams were broken, but now they found out that it was the woman who used tricks to climb the bed.

    Can this be tolerated?

    Not only cp fans can't bear it, but those "justice" netizens can't bear it either. They started to scold Sheng Beining one after another. Comments on Weibo and private messages can no longer satisfy them. Netizens even deducted details from that vlog, intending to find Sheng Beining Where did you live, and wanted to give out her phone number.

    As an old man in the entertainment industry, the manager immediately saw that someone was deliberately guiding public opinion.

    No real hammer was released, and it relied on a big marketing account to release the news, and then found a small marketing account and water army to guide public opinion, and made this unrealistic thing come true.

    You can tell at a glance that someone paid for it.

    The agent just wanted to laugh after reading the so-called revelations.

    same wife?

    ignore?

    Ignore a phone call and give her the best resources?