Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Shen Zhiyuan almost thought he was hallucinating, "Say it again?"

    Sheng Beining narrowed his eyes, "I never say it a second time."

    Shen Zhiyuan didn't care, and continued to ask, "Did you just say that you just want me to accompany you to the birthday party?" , just allow me to go back to the master bedroom to sleep."

    Sheng Beining's impatient voice sounded, "Yes."

    Recently, Shen Zhiyuan has indeed been talking about the room with Sheng Beining every day, implying that the 1.2 meter bed is not easy to sleep in if there is nothing to do , but he meant to have a normal bedroom, or a 1.8 bed.

    So, Sheng Beining understood that he was going back to the master bedroom? !

    Shen Zhiyuan had the unreal feeling of a court lady being spotted by the emperor and then directly promoted to a noble lady.

    Fearing that Sheng Beining would go back on his word if he agreed a second later, Shen Zhiyuan replied quickly, "Okay."

    ---

    Seeing Sheng Beining's reply, Yuan Yi almost died of laughter. Who doesn't know that Young Master Shen doesn't like her, pretending what?

    Fearing that her friends would miss the live broadcast, she quickly took a screenshot and sent it to her girlfriends group.

    Yuan Yi: "Do you believe that she actually agreed? I almost died laughing, I can still imagine how Master Shen kept his distance from her with a dark face."

    Huang Man: "If you want me to say, Master Shen doesn't care at all. I will promise her to come."

    Sheng Xingluo also appeared.

    Sheng Xingluo: "Is my sister coming too? That's great."

    Only He Qingyue didn't come out to speak.

    She is usually the most active person in the girlfriends group.

    It was only then that several people realized that He Qingyue hadn't talked to the girlfriends group for a while, and hadn't looked for them either.

    Thinking of this, Yuan Yi deliberately @下何清月.

    "Yueyue, are you coming?"

    In fact, He Qingyue had noticed the chatting in the group a long time ago. Seeing those contents, He Qingyue didn't want to talk to them at first, but they also deliberately @自己, He Qingyue couldn't help it immediately.

    "Do you think you can really see her jokes?" The

    group was quiet for a few minutes.

    Huang Man: "Yueyue, what do you mean?" The

    four of them have played together since childhood, and their families are also inextricably linked. He Qingyue still doesn't want to tear herself apart with them, "It's nothing, I'm in a bad mood recently. Not very good, I won't go."

    She didn't want to stand with them anymore.

    ---

    On the day of the celebrity banquet, Shen Zhiyuan was taken away from the company by Sheng Beining at 2:00 p.m.

    As soon as the door opened, a group of stylists in uniform surrounded him and walked into the cloakroom.

    At the time of the initial design, Shen's mother had already considered that the hostess would live in in the future, so the cloakroom of the villa was originally very large, but after Sheng Beining opened up a few rooms, it became even bigger.