Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Something happened in the company in the afternoon. Shen Zhiyuan was busy with the company and couldn't find time to go back to pick up Sheng Beining, so he arranged for the most appropriate driver to drive the most luxurious car back to pick up Sheng Beining.

    One of the two departed from the company, and the other departed from the Shen family.

    As a result, Sheng Beining got stuck on the road, and Shen Zhiyuan arrived first.

    After Liu Ye saw who was coming, she immediately blushed, "Shen... Mr. Shen."

    Shen Zhiyuan glanced at her coldly, and walked forward.

    As soon as Shen Zhiyuan left, several people whispered, "Boss Shen really came here by himself." "     Tsk

    tsk tsk, I just said that his wife can't get on the stage."

His career line was revealed more clearly, so he agreed with them, "Indeed." The

    others smiled, but they could see clearly that this group of people was secretly messing with themselves, and who didn't know what they were thinking?

    Climbing up to Shen Zhiyuan, he soared straight up in the entertainment circle.

    Earlier it was rumored that Shen Zhiyuan liked men, and all their dreams were shattered.

    Who knew that Shen Zhiyuan got married suddenly.

    They are both happy and depressed.

    Marriage means that Shen Zhiyuan likes women, but it also means that he has an owner.

    Who knew, not long after the marriage, it was rumored that Mrs. Shen was her younger sister's substitute, and she did not please the Shen family and Shen Zhiyuan at all.

    So those people who had been quiet for a long time began to move around again.

    Several people looked at each other with smirks, and while maintaining their superficial sisterhood, Su Yu walked slowly.

    She saw the behavior of these people clearly from the side, and gave them a disdainful glance, "Why, you also want to climb up to Boss Shen?"

    Su Yu is a popular first-line actress at the moment, and she beats them up.

    Seeing Su Yu, everyone remembered that during the time when Shen Zhiyuan and Song Shijin's CP was popular, the only heterosexual scandal that Shen Zhiyuan had spread was with Miss Su Yu.

    Since then, her resources have been so good that she has jumped from a second-tier floret to a first-tier actress.

    Many people guessed that Huaixin Group was behind her.

    As soon as she appeared, quite a few people who had been stealing clothes just now put them back together quietly.

    With this person on the scene, there is really no chance.

    Maybe it will offend her.

    However, it does not mean that there will be no other opportunities in the future.

    --Su

    Yu has always been known for being sexy and glamorous. She wore a wine red velvet dress with suspenders today, showing off her curvy figure to the fullest.

    Since the scandal between her and Shen Zhiyuan was released two years ago, her career has taken a qualitative leap. Everyone thought that she was backed by the Huaixin Group and sent a lot of good resources.