Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Otherwise, use it for display?

    Sheng Xingluo, who has the aura of a heroine, has been popular since childhood, and thanks to her good popularity, Sheng Beining's reputation in the circle of Huai City is not as good as that.

    Ladies don't say they hate her, they don't even bother to look at her. Sheng Beining showed up a few times, and they still remember the unremarkable clothes they wore.

    But who would have thought that such a person would marry Shen Zhiyuan.

    Shen's family background is one of the best in Huai City, and Shen Zhiyuan's appearance is very good. He is almost the ideal marriage partner in the hearts of all the ladies. Many people join their families and plan how to marry the Shen family. The daughter of the Sheng family is that country girl Sheng Beining.

    Those who are interested naturally have already inquired about him and Song Shijin, and know that they are fine.

    As a result, the famous ladies wished to see Sheng Beining rejected by her husband's family every day, and even kicked out of the house.

    Someone spoke first, "Master Shen and Mrs. Shen came back two days ago, do you know? I don't know what's going on with the Shen family."

    "I can't even imagine their expressions when I see such a daughter-in-law when I come back."

    He Qingyue held her arm Sheng Xingluo came over and just heard this sentence, "It doesn't seem like Shen's father and Shen's mother just didn't attend."

    Sheng Xingluo quickly added, "It's because my uncle and aunt are busy that I didn't make it in time, it wasn't on purpose Lah."

    Uncle and aunt.

    The intimacy in the tone was tasted by everyone present.

    After Huang Man and He Qingyue's publicity, there is almost no one in the circle of celebrities who doesn't know that Sheng Beining is a substitute for the marriage, and even the wedding ceremony was picked up by Sheng Xingluo off-the-shelf.

    A celebrity shrugged, "Who knows if she's really busy? I heard that Mrs. Shen has a very picky eye. I don't think I'll fall in love with Sheng Beining."

    She looked at Sheng Xingluo, "You look pretty good."

    Sheng Xing Luo waved her hand and hurriedly stopped her, "Stop talking nonsense."

    He Qingyue pulled her hand off, "Stop talking for her, you forgot how Sheng Beining disturbed your engagement banquet?"

    Thinking of that day, He Qingyue still can't swallow this breath.

    Sheng Xingluo's expression also changed slightly the moment He Qingyue mentioned the engagement banquet, and she immediately hid it again.

    After Sheng Beining left that day, none of the guests who stayed at the scene paid attention to her. They were all discussing Sheng Beining, and a few people even came to ask her directly if she knew who Sheng Beining was and where she went.

    Her engagement banquet, the one with the least memory, became her instead.

    While chatting, two people passed by.

    Everyone's eyes were immediately attracted to the two.

    Shen's mother was wearing a dark blue improved cheongsam and walked over with a handbag.

    And the one holding her arm next to her was the Sheng Beining whom they talked about being disliked by her husband's family.

    ---