Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Second Update

    As soon as Ji Muran's words came out, the barrage exploded.

    "Shen Zhiyuan is married!!!"

    "There must be some story between these two people before?"

    "I'm looking for melons all over the place... Can anyone tell me what kind of melon this is?"

    Everyone stared at the screen, waiting Watching Sheng Beining's reaction.

    However.

    no response.

    Sheng Beining remained unmoved as if he hadn't heard it.

    Instead, Shen Zhiyuan took a step forward, looked at Ji Muran coldly, "Oh, I don't like you."

    ! ! !

    "No wonder Sheng Beining didn't respond, that's self-confidence, right?"

    "I'll say it again, I'm married to yyds." As

    if guessing that he would refuse, Ji Muran smiled at him, "It's okay, I will work hard."

    Said After all, he deliberately went past Shen Zhiyuan and said to Sheng Beining, "Miss Sheng, fair competition?"

    Sheng Beining replied with the same elegant smile, "Miss Ji, let me remind you, if you are not together, it is fair competition, and if you are married, then it is fair competition." It's called getting involved in someone else's marriage, and in layman's terms it's the mistress."

    As soon as Jing Sheng Beining said it, the audience immediately came to their senses.

    "Que Shi... Is Ji Muran crazy?"

    "Ran Ran and Mr. Shen, there must have been a story, right? Make a bold guess, Sheng Beining got involved?"

    "Ji Muran's fans have such a good imagination to write novels Ah, at first glance, Boss Shen has no interest in her."

    "Even if there is a story, she is married now! The favorability of her is directly negative 100..."

    But Ji Muran at the scene just smiled and said nothing Say.

    She has worked so hard to get to this point, and she has completely reckless about the consequences.

    If it can bring Shen Zhiyuan a little unhappiness by the way, it will make her even more happy.

    Ji Qi'an didn't care that the show was still being recorded, and pulled Ji Muran over several guests, and said in a deep voice, "Cousin!"

    Ji Muran pulled the clothes out of his hand, "Don't worry about it."

    ---

    Program Team Seeing this, he quickly sent people out to smooth things over, and then immediately arranged for all the guests to go to the previously rented island to officially start recording.

    After arriving on the island, the guests quickly entered the romance process.

    Everyone enthusiastically introduced themselves and contacted each other, and Sheng Xingluo also pulled Ji Qi'an to spread sugar as much as possible.

    There are no rules of the game in this love drama, the main link is to let the guests get along with each other and make a heart-warming choice. If they are successfully matched, they will be given a chance to date.

    At first glance, the audience seemed to have no problem, but when they looked closely, they found that Sheng Beining and Shen Zhiyuan were not in the crowd.