𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍

Start from the beginning

"You have no clue what the fuck you are talking about." I shout back, trying to comfort Angel to the best of my ability.

"And you do? Who the hell are you anyway? Another one of her boy toys?" He asks, continuing to make a scene in the middle of the hallway, it was then that I realized Angel was standing in front of me violently shaking. I knew nothing was more important than her and I needed to get her out of the chaos.

"You will regret this, that's a damn promise." I say sternly before pulling my sister through the hall into the girls bathroom and locking the door behind us.

I didn't realize how soon her brothers would come to regret everything.

Maybe I should have known.

"Angel, you need to breathe." I whisper as I notice the frail girl in front of me begin to hyperventilate.

"H-he hates me.. I- I mean I a-already knew that b-but -" She begins to ramble.

She's panicking.

I carefully take Angel's hands in mine while pulling her into my chest, placing a protective hand over her head while I press her over my heart.

"Deep breaths hermana, there you go, in... out... you're doing so well."
[Sister]

"Are you okay now? Wait, that's a stupid question, are you feeling any better now?" I questioned.

"Yes, thank you. I'm going to head home though, I'll call you late or something." She shrugs.

"Mmm nuh uh." I say while pulling her back into me "I'm not leaving you alone Alessia."

"Manny I'm fine, you're being overdramatic."

"Angel, that pathetic excuse of a lie may work on everyone else but I know you and I know damn well the opinion of your brothers matter to you and hearing half the shit your twin says hurts and that's okay. It's okay to hurt but don't push me away and don't bottle it up."

"Did anyone tell you that you should be a therapist?" She asks while rolling her eyes.

"I have enough problems. I can't deal with other people's problems unless it's yours...  or doughnuts... I have no issue listening to the problems of doughnuts."

"Manny... Do doughnuts speak to you? Do I need to call someone?"

"I mean... they speak to my stomach."

"You are such a strange person."

"Tell me something I don't know, Angel."

"Can we please get out of here?" She almost begs.

I walk over to the door and quickly realize people are still yelling and laughing.

"Mm come here." I say while taking my headphones out of my bag and turning music on. I place the headphones  over Alessia's small ears.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"There's still a lot of shit going down out there and I don't want you to hear it, so please let me carry you out."