I should get him a better parka. Maybe Tekka will let him borrow one.

She knew that Tekka might not like Zuko but she figured she could convince him to give him a chance.

Mira's on my side too. If she helps me out then I can probably get Tekka to be friendly.

She knew it was going to be tough to get her family's approval but she was willing to work for it. Mom seemed to be a little open to it so the first real challenge would be Tekka. If she could convince Tekka to give Zuko a chance then he could help her convince dad about it.

Dad always listens to Tekka. He'll have to consider it if Tekka says Zuko is a good partner.

Yue bit her lip at the thought.

She hadn't brought up the whole engagement ceremony last night, preferring to talk with Zuko about the years apart rather than the uncertain future they had.

I wonder if he'll say yes... I don't know when people get married in the Fire Nation. Would he think it's too early?

She was pulled out of her thoughts by the feeling of metal shifting under his parka, the ring she knew he held still tightly worn against his chest.

I wonder if his mother would've approved...

She felt sadness creep up at the thought of Zuko's mother.

He had told her about his attempt to find her last night. How he tried to use the ring, the last thing he had of her, but failed. How his horrible family forced her to choose between her son and her life and now she had neither.

At least he had his uncle... I wonder what he'll think of me. Would he approve of Zuko marrying someone from the Water Tribe?

The thought of meeting Zuko's Uncle and getting married to Zuko flashed into her head. Her daydreams causing her to squeeze Zuko a little tighter in embarrassment.

Maybe I should just focus on getting him to say yes for now...

She was pulled out of her thoughts as Zuko started to stir, seemingly pulled awake by her embrace.

Zuko cracked open his eyes, shutting them as sunlight started pouring into them as he woke.

He groggily tried to get up and felt something wrap around his chest, keeping him in place.

Huh?

He opened his eyes fully, seeing Yue's Snow White hair scattered around them and her ice blue eyes looking back at him.

She gave him a small smile, "Good morning."

Zuko froze, his memories of yesterday coming back to him as he gave his own small gentle smile in return.

It wasn't a dream.

"Good morning."

Yue giggled at Zuko's raspy voice, obviously still not fully awake.

"You know, usually you would always wake up before me. What happened to 'Firebenders rise with the sun.'"

Zuko looked at her confusedly before realizing that she was right.

I didn't wake up at sunrise this time.

"I don't know. I guess it was just so comfortable sleeping next to you that I didn't wake up."

Yue felt herself blush at Zuko's honest statement, him obviously not having a filter so early in the morning.

I could get used to that too.