I immediately roll my eyes while Aonung seems completely confused. He swims to me to have some reassurance about what Tsireya has just said.

"What is she talking about?

- Nothing. Do not worry." I say.

Little does Tsireya knows I actually talked to him yesterday night. And I honestly don't have an opinion on him, he is just like everybody else, like Lo'ak, like Rotxo, Yerino, Aonung, Uriwano. Nothing too different to be honest.

"I'll come with you." I finally make my decision.

Tsireya and Aonung smiles as I ask Emey to keep swimming forward. But I hope Tsireya does not expect me to do what she'd like me to do.

"But I won't talk to the oldest." I say.

Tsireya sighs in annoyance before following us. The fact that Tsireya is waiting for me to speak to Neteyam is so funny because that is literally all she is asking for, and to know she is not aware that I spoke to him is genuinely so amusing.

"You are no fun." She answers.

Aonung turns to his sister and speaks up as he asks his Ilu to slow down.

"No she is being rational, and she is right. She should not talk to him, he is a stranger and a freak." He says.

I frown and glare at him. Well the first sentence was alright, but the last one was truly not needed. I love how Aonung can be so clueless with his words, although I think he really meant the ones he just said.

"Aonung, can you please don't?" I say.

He simply grumbles and swims a bit faster in front of us. I approach my friend Tsireya and whispers to her.

"But maybe you will be able to talk to the younger one." I say with a laugh.

She widens her eyes and elbows me as she looks at her brother.

"Don't be so loud! My brother could hear you.

- And what about it? What is he going to do?

- He could tell my parents." She answers.

I roll my eyes, they act like babies. I sometimes feel like I am hanging out with ten year-olds. The only one that actually acts his age is Rotxo. My friend's brother turns to us and speaks up in a disappointed way.

"Are you not catching me up? You know I am mad right?

- Yeah I know. And I am not catching you up. Cry about it." I say jokingly.

I know damn well this man can not be mad at me, he loves me too much. And I can not be mad at him too, we'll still go back to each other like siblings. And that is why I don't romantically love Aonung, I love him as my brother, nothing more. He rolls his eyes and speaks up.

"You are so contemptuous." He says.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

We arrived at the beach where the Sully were, I can recognize the four familiar figures. I can see Rotxo coming behind them. We leave our Ilus and walk over the Sully, and I immediately meet Tuk's gaze, a smile lights up her face. I smile at her too.

"Rhea! Are you coming with us?" She asks as she walks over us.

I crouch in front of her and smile as I lay my hand on her shoulder and giggle. I really like her, I know I told my mom I wont talk to the newcomers but this little girl might changed my mind.

"Yes I am." I answer.

She starts jumping joyfully everywhere, making me giggle. I stand up as Lo'ak tries to calm his sister down. Rotxo finally arrives, he approaches me and we do our handshake.