Volume 1 Chapter 7: A date and a Stranger

Start from the beginning

Y/N: I like it. I'll call it, Revenant.

Tai: Revenant, not a bad name.

Summer: We figured that this will be your gif since you became a student. 

Y/N: Guys, you didn't have to do that. 

Summer: (smiles) Nonsense dear, we would do anything for our children. Even you.

Tai: (smiles) You may not been born by our blood, but you're still our son. 

Y/N smiles as he hugs his parents who then hug back. 

Y/N: I love you, mum, dad. 

Summer: We love you too, Y/N. 

However, their touching moment was ended when they heard someone knocking on their front door.

Y/N: Were you expecting visitors other than me? 

Tai: No. 

They then heard a man who had a slightly cocky, confident voice coming from behind the door.

???: Come on out! It's no use hiding anymore. I know who you are...

Summer: What is he talking about? 

???: ...more importantly, I know what you are!

Y/N: You guys stay here, I'm gonna have word with our guest. 

Tai: Son, I don't think that's- 

Y/N: Dad, you and others taught me, Ruby, and Yang how to be ready. You need to get mom outta here, now. 

Tai: (sighs) Alright, good luck kid. 

Y/N and Tai did a fist bump together as Summer kissed her son by the cheek. 

Summer: Be careful. 

Y/N: I will. 

Tai and Summer walk to the other side of their house as Y/N grabbed his weapons and walks to the door. 

???: Just tell me what I want to know! No need for this to get bloody.

Y/N: Quit your yelling, I'm coming! 

Y/N opens the door and comes out of the cabin. He was met by a lean and thin man with a light-brown beard. The man wears almost no clothes, not even shoes, only light pants. His body is covered in blue tattoos.

 His body is covered in blue tattoos

The Stranger: Huh. Thought you'd be bigger. But you're definitely the one. Long way from home, aren't you?

Y/N: Who are you? And what do you want? 

The Stranger: Oh, you already know the answer to that.

Y/N: Look pal, I don't know who you are or how you managed to find me. But I don't have what you're looking for. If I were you, I would kindly take my advice and leave.