1. First time in the suit

Fubuki was clocking out of work, since she was banned from the Hero Association, she and Michael/Spider-man decided to start off their marriage with going for part-time jobs and being a hero at the same time to see how long it can last, Michael had explained that it was going to be tough to handle since he had a lot of experience with living in two lives in his universe. It would be pretty tough to handle but with the two of them side by side every step nothing will break them apart.

Fubuki decided to work at a coffee shop in City-J, while Michael who wanted to go out as himself for the first time to work as a photographer just like his old job with working for J Jonah Jameson/Picklepuss.

Fubuki had to go for morning shifts since it seem like an easy route to do hero patrolling for the rest of the entire day.

Fubuki now was drinking her coffee as she was sitting on a bench, she pulls up her phone as she got a text from her husband. She chuckled at the term, still getting used to it knowing that they got married a month ago.

Michael: Hey hon, how was work?

Fubuki: It was good.

It went by pretty fast actually.

How about you?

Michael: It was same for me.

Turned in some photos.

Ms. Hayami gave me a bonus of the pictures. An extra 2000 yen for the action shots.

Fubuki: Woah, nice. Web-head.

Did the pictures also involve your muscles and abs? 😉

I can see why your boss payed you extra

Fubuki would always find an opportunity to tease the hell out of Spider-man, she knows that he was blushing on the other side of the call.

Michael: OK, moving on.

Fubuki still laughing at her end she texted back: Alright. Alright. I'll stop.

I'll be going on patrol in a few seconds.

Wish me luck.

Michael: You're going to do great like always. Love you, hope you like the new suit.

I'll text Dr. Kuseno to send in the suit. It's going to be in a suitcase send by a drone arriving at our apartment. Considering how fast you can fly like Tatsumaki, shouldn't be a problem for you.

Fubuki: Got it. Love you, babe.

Michael: Love you too.

Fubuki puts her phone in her pocket as she looks around seeing that several people weren't looking in her direction as she immediately flies up to the sky heading for her apartment.

~~~

Landing softly on the ground she walks up to the drone that has just now arrived carrying a suitcase, Fubuki grabs the suitcase as the drone takes its leave.

Now walking up the stairs as her heels were clacking with each step she stood, opening the door to her apartment she was immediately greeting by the sight of Overgrown Rover looking cute as always, "Hi, Rover, so good to see you. Check out what I got. That's right. It's my new hero suit. Can't wait try it on."