Eleven

Bailee knew how things were. She knew that it wasn't easy. Bailee knew how she was in a mess with all that was happening with Iain.

And Bailee knew how she just wanted it to be okay.

Bailee knew that it was a mess. And all that she wanted to do was focus on her baby. And everything that was happening.

Bailee lay in bed. She rested a hand on her bump and sighed. She was certain that she was going to do this in her own.

Iain was being a jerk and she didn't need that. She was pregnant and going to have a baby. And it was the last thing that she needed.

Bailee sighed as she saw the time. She got out of bed and got dressed  

She walked down into the kitchen as she saw Rita who smiled. "How are you feeling?" Rita asked.

Bailee sighed. "Sick, tired and stressed. This isn't how I ever imagined being pregnant. Iain is a jerk to me. He's acting as if it's all my fault and it's not. He also had an affair. And just because I told Alyssa...I shouldn't get the blame," Bailee said.

Rita looked to her and smiled. "I know it's hard. But I am here for you. It will be okay. Look you are doing what is best. And telling Alyssa was the right thing. It will be okay," she said as Bailee smiled.

Bailee just hoped that she was right.

****

Bailee got to work. She smiled as she saw Alyssa as she looked to her. "Are you okay?" Alyssa asked.

Bailee looked to her. She shrugged and smiled. "I guess. It's just all of this. The drama...it's not easy, you know? I just want for things to be okay. I want to have this baby. And I want our friendship to be okay. I get it won't be easy. But I do want to make it work," she told her.

Alyssa smiled. She took her hand. "I get it. And we'll be okay. It will just take time. What about you and Iain?"

Bailee looked to her. She shook her head and smiled. "There is no me and Iain. A lot has happened. And it's too much. I mean he got me pregnant. And now he's acting like a jerk. I don't know how much more of it I can deal with," she said.

Alyssa smiled. "It will be okay."

****

Bailee stood outside of the ED. She looked to see Iain as he walked over to her.

She sighed as she looked to him. "Whatever it is. I am not on the mood. My head kills. And I feel sick," she said.

Iain sighed. He looked to her  "I think that you should leave. I am trying to get on with my life. And I want Alyssa back. You're the one who is in the way. I think that you should leave Holby," he said.

Bailee looked to him in shock. She couldn't believe what she was hearing from him.

But would she find herself agreeing? Especially after everything that had happened?