Maybe it's because the favored one has nothing to fear, he usually spoils her too much.

    "Be obedient, keep a distance from other opposite sexes, especially those who are uneasy and well-intentioned, pay more attention, you have someone." Xu Yan continued to teach her with a straight face, thinking that she would give her attention to others Man, his heart throbbed uncomfortably.

    Jiang Nuan looked at him as if he had changed his face. He was coaxing her gently just now, but now his face is as dark as Bao Gong's. She just said this, and he couldn't take it anymore. Hurry up! To exaggerate a little more, wouldn't he die in a hurry?

    "Did you hear that?" His tone became colder.

    Jiang Nuan's arm felt cold when he heard this, but he stopped irritating him.

    But she still complained first, complaining aggrievedly: "I heard it, I heard it, why are you so fierce!"

    If you don't be serious with this little villain, then she will say something that angers him and hurts his heart, and it will hurt him to death.

    He looked deeply at those delicate red lips, he quickly wrapped one hand around her slender waist, hooked the back of her head with the other, gently stroked her ears with his fingers, bent down, pecked Inhale that sweetness.

    The sun was shining brightly, and there was a big tree covering it in the hidden alley, the dazzling light penetrated through the layers of leaves, and fell in spots, and sprinkled on the two people who were tightly sucking and entangled between their lips and tongues.

    The chirping of cicadas on the tree was incessant, and the sound of panting and kissing that made people blush and heartbeat could not be suppressed.

    Jiang Nuan couldn't breathe from his kiss, and the two of them stuck together tightly. The man is still sucking her pink tongue hard, and she regrets her oral sex half an hour ago, what are you doing to provoke him? Well now, the kissing maniac is about to break the record again.

    Her absent-mindedness caused her to be bitten lightly by the man covering her.

    "Hiss, are you a dog? You bit my tongue, you are so gentle... um..." Jiang Nuan patted his chest with both hands, and closed her mouth tightly.

    Helpless, this strength is like scratching an itch for a man, more like teasing, and his body is getting hotter.

    "Honey, can you stick it out, good boy..." The

    man's deep voice rang in Jiang Nuan's ears, and she subconsciously said, "Don't... um"

    Oops! That's when you shouldn't be talking! He succeeded!

    ...

    "Huh! You kissed for so long, my mouth must be swollen! They will know! It's shameful! It's all your fault! What should we do now, we will have dinner together at night! You don't pay attention !"

    After Xu Yan let go of her, she immediately moved two meters away from him, pointed to her lips and looked at the satisfied man in front of her with resentment, and couldn't help scolding him coquettishly.

    Xu Yan looked at the lively expression in front of him and scolded his delicate baby, his heart was as soft as a puddle of water, and the lips pointed at by her were as red as lip balm. Very moving.

    He held back the heat that was rolling over his body again, coughed, and coaxed her softly: "It's not swollen, it's just a little red, and it looks good and pretty."

    Jiang Nuan obviously didn't believe it, "Really?" It's a lie, we have kissed for so long, breaking the record.

    After repeated affirmations from the man, she reluctantly believed, "Okay, we should go back, my family and yours are many, let's go back and help!"