Angrily, Jiang Nuan pulled out the hand he was holding, and put it on his chest angrily, "Then what's the point of our dating, this can't work, that can't work, it's like you can control it, then today You even took the initiative to touch my..." waist and legs.

    A few exciting scenes of restaurant boxes flashed in Xu Yan's head, but he still bit the bullet and said, "It's my fault. I promise I will control myself in the future."

    Jiang Nuan thought of the limitations of this era and his Occupation, ideology cannot be changed all at once, not to mention that not everyone in the future generations is open-minded. After thinking about it, her puffiness like a rubber ball suddenly deflated, and she softened her voice, " Brother Xu Yan, I know what you're worried about, but we're both dating now, isn't it a natural thing to hug and hold hands, then just pay attention in public places from now on, okay, I promise to be obedient, and I'll start doing it tomorrow, okay?"

    The two looked at each other for a few seconds, and finally Xu Yan was defeated by her wet eyes, and he patted her head helplessly and said "um".

    Jiang Nuan lowered her head and smiled secretly, then took Xu Yan's hand again, and said coquettishly: "Then today's parting kiss is still necessary! I want a kiss that my brother will not give up!"

    As soon as the words fell, she immediately muttered With a pink mouth, she raised her head and looked at Xu Yan expectantly.

    The little girl has vivid eyebrows and eyes, soft and pleasant, her lips are pink and tender, so delicate that it is impossible to help but suck and sip. The soft little hand in her hand directly touches his heart.

    Xu Yan's Adam's apple rolled slightly, and the heat that had arisen from just now rolled quickly, encroaching on every inch of skin in his body.

    Alas, I lost to her completely.

    Just before bending over to get close to those seductive pink lips, the door opened.

    The sound of the door opening startled the two people who were about to touch each other head to head, and the charming bubbles around them burst instantly.

    The two turned their heads when they heard the sound, and looked at Zhou Rong and Shen Shuli standing in the door in astonishment, and they also looked at them and the two of them in astonishment...the clasped hands!

    This scene...

    just... quite suddenly.

    No matter how thick-skinned Jiang Nuan was, she couldn't stop blushing from shame and being caught by her family! When she was about to kiss, her toes were about to pick out three rooms and one living room! It's all because I didn't listen to Brother Xu Yan! The four were silent.

    Jiang Nuan saw that his uncle's anger was about to burn to the brows, following the gaze of his uncle and aunt, he realized that they were still holding hands!

    Jiang Nuan immediately pulled out her hand in a hurry as if it was hot, and put her back behind her back trying to hide it, the corners of her mouth were pulled stiffly, trying to raise a smile and pretended to greet petrified uncle and aunt as if nothing had happened, and then immediately stood aside calmly and calmly. The loose Xu Yan winked, but he was still a calm group!

    What is this stupid big guy doing standing up! Come on!

    Although they decided to make it public, this scene is not the time to make it public at all! Will be shaved!

    But now there is no escape, the uncle and aunt have already killed in three steps and two places.

    Uncle smiled but didn't smile, and stared at Xu Yan gloomyly, "Little Xu, come in and talk." Immediately after exchanging glances with aunt, aunt immediately ran into the house to inform everyone to come to the living room, something big happened up!