CHAPTER: 17 'AS'

Jessica's POV

As we tied Anna in the storage room, we had our fair share of fun with her. Alex used her as his punching bag. I had to step in every time and stop Alex whenever she started coughing blood.

"C'mon Alex, we don't want to kill our new toy now, do we?" I said. "Yea, but that was a great session. She's so good to work out on. Can see why you guys liked beating her" Alex replied. "Now did you learn your lesson? All of this wouldn't have happened if you knew your place from the start" Ashley said sternly. "You should've known better than to mess with Jessica Adams" I said.

"You all are doing this because I didn't let you disrespect me? Oh God! I pity you. How much insecure are you that my words made you do such lowly things?" Anna laughed. "This bitch, how dare you still laugh at me?" I yelled. I was furious. I took off my belt and started hitting her with all my might. Connor and Alex had to step in and stop me. They took me out of the storage to calm me down and Ash came to check up on me.

We asked Connor to go and check if Anna is breathing because if I see her face right now I might kill her myself. Connor went in and came back and said that Anna is unconscious and her pulse is also slow but she was breathing. So we all went downstairs to take a drink from the cafeteria. It was already dark so no one was on the campus anymore.

But at that time we forgot that Connor had grown a soft spot for Anna, when he went in to check if she was breathing or not, as no one was around Connor tried to help her escape by loosening her ropes. And then he took us downstairs for a drink so that Anna could escape without getting caught.

When we went back to the storage room Anna wasn't there. She wasmissing. We searched the whole room but couldn't find her. Everyonestarted panicking. That's when Connor stopped us.

"Leave her alone, please. We have done more than enough to heralready" Connor said. "Connor what have you done?" Ash yelled. "Iloosened her ropes" Connor replied looking down. "Connor, have yougone nuts? She will report us to the cops. And don't forget you rapedher. So, if we go down you go down too" I explained to him. "Shewouldn't do that. I'll talk to her" Connor said. "First find her. She isinjured she wouldn't have left the building. Search now" Alexcommanded. That's when we heard the staircase door close. We alllooked at each other and ran in that direction.

 We saw Anna talking to someone on her phone. What if she called thecops? We shouted, making her lose her grip on her phone and shestarted running. Rather than climbing down the stairs, she impulsively climbed up in the wrong direction. We ran after her.I picked up her phone, it was not the cops who she called but thenumber was saved as 'AS'...