CHAPTER: 5 CONNOR FISHER

Connor's POV

"Who's this? Lemme go, you sick bastard" 

My hands and legs were tied to a chair. I was blindfolded. The ropes were tied so tightly that it was stopping blood flow in my hands and legs. I kept screaming until I heard footsteps and my body suddenly got tense.

" Who is this? Please just lemme go. What do you want from me? Money? My dad is very rich he'll give you whatever amount you want just lemme go, I promise I'll give you everything you say" I begged. 

"Anna!!" 

I heard someone say. it was a very rough and bulky voice, which sounded like the person was using a voice-changing device. I heard it again

"What did you do to Anna?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about, man. She killed herself. I didn't do anything. I swear" I replied in sheer terror. Whoever this is, he knew Anna. 

"No! she didn't and you know it. Now tell me what you did and you'll never see me again or else you die right here right now." I heard him say. But why is this guy asking me about Anna? 

Wait is he -

"Austen- hey you're Austen, right? I swear to God, untie me right now. Do you think you'll get away with this? Do you know who my dad is? I won't let you get away with this. Let me go, NOW" I yelled. I am damn sure it's Austen. This sick bastard.

"You won't tell me what you did so easily now, would you? Okay!! I know how to make you talk"

I heard a few clattering from beside me.  Wait- it's a toolbox. I worked in a garage for a year while I was modifying my bike, it's the sound of a toolbox.

"Now shall we?" I heard him say and suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my wrist. This guy was cutting me with a fucking utility knife.

"AAH- THE FUCKK MAN ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY?" I yelled out in pain. My left wrist was bleeding I could feel my warm blood flowing down from my wrist to my fingertips and down to the floor. As I got a bit used to the pain he slit my right wrist and said-

"I'll stop when you're ready to talk" 

But I can't talk, No one can know. 

"Please just lemme go. I don't know anything. Please - aaaaahhhhhhh!!!" I screamed as he again cut. The pain was too much for me to bear. It hurt so much. After an hour which almost felt like a year I had more than 20-25 cuts all over my body. My hands, legs, and neck started bleeding from his small but deep cut. He intentionally made small cuts to make me suffer rather than just killing me. I can't bear it anymore.

"Stop-stop-stop. Okay, I'll tell you everything. Whatever you want to know. I'll tell you" I broke down. I need to get out of here. He wouldn't let me go if I keep my mouth shut. I don't wanna die here.

"Good choice. Now tell me did Anna kill herself" He asked in a firm voice.

"No-she didn't..."