49 ... hela & valkyr!e

friday
knights
49

☊ | track thirty-nine—we fell in love in october

"SHOULD I MAKE THESE hoes kneel before me or is that too dramatic?" Lydia aimed her fake spear down at the crowd from the terrace of the mansion. Amira shook her head and chuckled, bringing the glass of blue calypso juice to her lips. "It is something your character would do but she wouldn't speak on it, she'd act on it." Lydia circled the spear down at the crowd, pretending to stab all the idiots she hated and or that just annoyed her. "This Hela's a bad bitch but not a murder bitch...unfortunately," She sighed, slamming the spear down at her side and giving the terrace a shake.

Which caught people's attention.

"Hm, such a weak-ass villain then."

Lydia pointed the tip of her fake weapon underneath Amira's chin. "I'll just cut your pretty face off, how dare you insult my favorite villain," She twisted it. Amira nodded, impressed. "That was hot, I'll give you that." Lydia blew a kiss before turning back to the crowd. Both girls leaned over the rail of the terrace. "I thought you weren't coming tonight?"

"We only came to stop by. Carter's parents haven't left yet so why not?" She shrugged and Lydia nodded.

The off-campus Halloween party that everyone went to. Everyone. Even people that weren't even in school anymore. The typical mansion was settled on plain a grassy field, far out from the town and city so no one could call the police and file a complaint. It belonged to the dean's son and daughter and since their mother—the dean, usually never has time for vacations, her kids use the house for practically anything. Without her knowledge of course.

There was rumored to be an orgy once at the exact mansion, but it's always only ever been a rumor. It was no surprise how big the house was and at this point, Amira was tired of big mansions. They crept her out more than ever now.

She was just glad she didn't have to stay.

"I feel like you have no idea how good you have it right now," Lydia commented and Amira chuckled confusingly. She went on. "You work for probably the richest family here and I bet you're probably considered a part of the family—more than ever now, now that you're dating the one twin these campus whores have been chasing after since before you got here."

"And not to mention you're probably making so much money. You'll be able to pay for the rest of college and build your salon, and probably still have tons of money left over."

Amira hummed as she watched the crowd.

"I don't like how dead on you was," They both chuckled.

"But you're right about being a part of the family. They make me feel welcomed and loved, especially Carter and his mom. Carter inherited a lot of his mom's caring and loving traits but as for the other side of him? We'll have to ask how was his father back in high school at least," She chuckled to herself, wondering where the other side of Carter's personality came from. Mr. Knight seemed so put together and calm all the time. If anything, she saw Cato as more of their father.

In terms of collectiveness. But it can take only one greeting and anyone could sense Cato was his mother's son indeed.

"It must be nice," Lydia smiled softly, looking at her friend. "A lot of people tend not to be fond of me because of how I am. Even with the girls I dated, I could tell that some of them were embarrassed by me." Amira linked her arm with Lydia's. "I'm sorry Lydia," She squeezed her arm.