3 ... champa!gne

friday
knights
3

| track two—when love's around

JUST THEN, DIANE STROLLED in, taking a glance at the familiar faces in the room before cringing at her little sister's dance moves. She watched Lola follow the dancers in Zendaya's and Bella Thorne's 'Watch me' music video—a show everyone in the room grew up with—so Diane took offense to her horrible dance skills, thinking she should just stick to 'stupid pageants'.

"Your form is all over the place, you look like those inflatable puppets outside of car shops," Diane remarked with a bit of sass in her tone, remembering who she was talking to. Lola being the sassiest of them all, Diane knew to come with the energy before insulting something her sister was doing wrong—but always swore she was right. The sisters started bickering.

The two girls never really saw eye to eye. Both always fought for their daddy's attention. They were each other competition more than sisters really. Sometimes Lola would be the one to win over her father first—used to competition and always batting her long curled eyelashes and dimpled smile—but, Diane usually had their father wrapped around her finger.

All she had to do was mention feeling like the odd one out of the bunch and Warren Knight was at her feet.

Not that it was purposely but it worked.

"My money's on Lola."

"Mines of Diane, she has dancers feet."

Amira scoffed at Carter and Cato as they dapped above her head. Luckily they didn't actually bet on money or else they'd lose— Amira shut down the fight.

"Instead of fighting, Diane teach her the moves and maybe you'll see the potential," Both girls squealed in cluttered overlapping disagreement. Taking a deep breath, she stopped mid-texting and looked up at the girls who were now standing in front of her.

"Okay, I get that you two might not get along—"

"Might is a little far-fetched, I can't stand this prissy princess for the life of me. Oh, I do this, oh I do that, daddy look what I can do!" Diane waved her arms around, mimicking Lola's girly tone and movements.

"Humph!" Lola crossed her arms and looked away.

"See, me personally Lolz—" Cato began.

"Okay," Amira interrupted, sending her text message before being attentive to the girls. "Time out for you two," the girls began to protest. "Spare me, okay? Your mom told me when you two can't get along, separate you. Lola, why don't you go have a tea party, and Diane, why don't you go hose off Lady in the yard?"

"Why do I have to do that? Cato and Theo are the ones who made her unlady-like," As Cato began to defend himself, Amira talked over him, shutting him up fast.

"Do want to go to bed now? It's," checking the time on her phone, "8:32 now and bedtime is 9-9:30 so what's it gonna be girly?" Diane snarled at Lola and both girls left the main room at the same time in altered moods.

"Hm, this job kinda easier than I thought," Amira smiled boldly, flopping back against the couch, and picked up her phone after just receiving a text from Tyler. Her plump glossed lips bit down by her front teeth as she shyly smiled at her phone, covering it as best she could from the two nosey brothers on either side of her—which she almost forgot about, almost exposing their messages.