"What?" Tine asked.

"You didn't really think I would let you out of my sight and never check up on you?" Wat said.

"What do you mean?"

Wat braced himself and admitted to have bodyguard follow them around.

"You had someone stalk us?" Tine and Gulf exclaimed.

"Now that you put it like that it does sound bad." Mew said sheepishly.

Tine glared at them, "Seriously? Why?"

"Because something could've happened to you both. We couldn't be by your side but that doesn't mean we wouldn't be there for you." Wat tried to explain.

"That's creepy as hell."

"It's not like that. We only had the bodyguard follow you around when you were in public just to ensure your safety. We never asked for private information, nothing like that. We just were worried about you both and it......well-"

"I don't think you're doing a good job of explaining this." Mew said.

"Why don't you try to explain then?" Wat glared at him.

"So you're telling me you knew everything about us, what we've been upto in five years, whatever we did?"

"Kind of." Wat agreed faintly.

"I'll repeat, that's creepy."

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for breaching your privacy. It was wrong thing to do." Wat apologized.

"Would you do it again if you could go back in time?" Gulf asked.

"Yes." Both of them replied.

Tine groaned, "You both can't be helped. Why apologize if you would have done it anyway?"

"Because I would rather have you angry with me than leave you out there alone. I would apologize hundred times if I have to rather than worry if you were okay."

"Whatever. I'm still angry with you."

Gulf chimed in, "Me too."

"I'll do whatever it takes for you to forgive me."

"Before that can we talk about your stupid decision tonight?" Mew brought the matter back to the starting point.

"We were drunk. It was lapse in judgement." Tine said.

"Tine, you do realize how dangerous it was, right? How terribly things could've ended tonight?"

"I know-"

"You've been through this before so Tine why weren't you careful? Do you have any idea how scared I was when I saw that text? Or when I saw that man hurting you? I wanted to kill him. He dared to put his hands on you." Wat's hands had formed fists.

"They seemed like good people." Gulf said in a small voice.

"People are cruel and bad. That's something you should assume until they do something to prove otherwise."

"You want me to be suspicious of everyone?" Gulf asked.

"Yes, if it'll protect you then yes. Be suspicious of everyone around you until I verify whether they are good or not. Don't trust people easily. World isn't a kind place. You both know that better than anyone. Better than anyone could ever."

Gulf's lips were again forming a pout drawing Mew's eyes to them, "Stop doing that, love. Unless you want me to kiss you."

Wat grimaced, "Can you not do that in front of me?"

"What? He's just too adorable." Mew defended himself.

Tine rolled his eyes, "Don't look at him like that. You're not touching him anytime soon."

Mew whined, "Why are you hogging my boy? Don't hug him like that."

Wat's eyes widened at sudden thought, "It's not what I think, right?"

Tine stared at him in confusion, "What?"

"No way. You guys aren't a thing, right? That can't be true."

Tine and Gulf stared at each other and burst out laughing, "What the hell?" We are just friends."

Wat frowned, "Sounds like something people who are more than friends would say."

"How are two bottoms supposed to be in a relationship?" Tine rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a bottom." Gulf said indignantly.

Tine looked at the boy in his arm, "Gulf, you're the bottomest bottom there ever to exist."

"No. I'm dominant person?" He said that like a question.

"I have never seen someone more submissive than you."

Gulf pouted and then turned to Mew, "I'm a top, right?"

"Love, I would like to agree with you but I can't."

"You people are mean." Gulf puffed his cheeks.

Mew couldn't help but pinch them making Gulf whine. Tine yawned and Wat signalled everyone to sleep now. There was a bit of discussion who would sleep where but it ended with Tine and Gulf sharing a room and Mew and Wat sharing one.