Knight In Shining Armor

Wat was excited to receive a message from Tine. He hadn't expected Tine to message him so soon but maybe his boy couldn't wait to be with him either. But as he read the message he felt his blood run cold. He immediately called Mew and both of them went to the location Tine kept sending them minute by minute. Wat felt like his mind had gone blank. He was gripping the steering wheel tightly, trying to focus on the road so he won't crash into anyone. What if something happened to Tine? What if they were late? How would he survive if his boy was harmed in any way? He sped up trying desperately to hang on to his sanity.

Tine was almost on the verge of panic attack. Gulf clutched his hand tightly and kept playing the part of drunk oblivious victim. They can't let them know they had figured out their plan. God knows how they would react. Wat was following them and kept reassuring Tine that he would save them. What if he couldn't? What would happen to them? Clarke and Tyler kept up the ruse of gentlemen as they laughed and talked about various stuffs. Tine closed his eyes to calm himself down and Clarke took it as the sign of him passing out due to alcohol.

Clarke parked the car outside of his house probably and dragged out both of them. By now they had abandoned all the guise of gentlemen and were dragging them roughly as they struggled. Tine had called Wat and kept the call ongoing as he fought with Clarke.

"Where are we?" Tine asked.

"Our home."

"Why?" Tine asked trying to stall for time.

"Are you stupid? To have fun." Tyler sneered.

"Let us go."

"Maybe after we are done." Clarke said smugly.

"Where are we? Is it Notthshire road? Near that church?" Tine was trying to pinpoint the exact location.

"What does that matter, sweetheart? Let's have fun."

"Is this blue house yours? Brown door with crooked doorbell-"

"What the hell are you babbling about?"

Clarke grabbed handful of Tine's hair and dragged him inside. He took his phone and threw it against the wall. Thankfully he hasn't seen the call was ongoing. Tyler had punched Gulf in face because he wouldn't do as he asked. Tine lurched forward to help Gulf but was pushed down to the floor as he received two swift kicks in his stomach. Gulf was screaming and kept flailing his arms around and managed to scratch Tyler's face making him back off for few seconds. He took the opportunity to grab a flower vase and break it on Tyler's head.

Clarke looked at his friend bleeding and punched Gulf in face making him fall down and clutch his face in pain. Tine took that opportunity and kicked Clarke in shin, he stumbled but quickly regained his balance as he advanced on Tine making other back down. Tyler regained his bearing and was extremely angry, he had pinned Gulf to the floor as he grabbed handful of hair and hit his head against the floor twice. Gulf could feel himself loosing consciousness, everything hurt too much. Clarke was choking Tine who struggled desperately to get away but couldn't, the hold was too tight and he felt too weak to get out of it.

As he felt he was going to die, the man was pulled away from him. He fell to the floor gasping for air, coughing violently. Wat was punching Clarke as Mew got Tyler away from Gulf. He tried to stand up to go to Gulf but fell down once again. Wat looked absolutely wild, punching Clarke till he was covered in blood. Tine tried to call his name but his throat burned as he tried to speak so he dragged himself to where Wat was and hugged him tightly to make him stop. He didn't want Wat to kill Clarke and go to jail. Wat immediately stilled when Tine wrapped his arms around him.

"Tine, are you okay?" Wat asked.

"Hmm."

"Let's get you to hospital."

They got into the car and drove to the hospital. Gulf and Tine were treated, fortunately none of the injuries were serious. Now that he was out of danger, he felt awkward around Wat. He tried to pay for the hospital bill but Wat just glared at him, perfectly shutting him up.

"Thanks for helping. You guys can leave. We can go home on our own." Tine said in a scratchy voice.

"Are you serious? You expect me to leave you alone after what happened? Quietly get inside car. I don't want to argue with you right now." Wat said sternly.

Gulf butted in, "Don't order Tine. We're okay. We can go home-"

"You better not say anything right now. I'm really angry with you." Mew glared at him.

"Me? Why? What did I do?"

"Let's not do this here. First we need to get home. You both are coming with us. No arguments." Wat said shutting off any rebuttal.

Wat drove them to his house in complete silence. Tine and Gulf were too tired to argue further so they just sat quietly. They were mesmerized by the beautifully decorated house. Wat and Mew lived together. It wasn't a mansion as Tine had expected them to live in but a cozy house.

Wat and Mew gave them clothes to change into after shower

Wat and Mew gave them clothes to change into after shower. They got busy with preparing dinner as their boys showered. Tine and Gulf came down to see food layed down on the dinning table. Their stomach rumbled after a long day of eating nothing. They wanted to refuse but they were too hungry at that moment. Tine looked at Gulf and he looked haggard from the ordeal. Maybe they could think about all this tomorrow. Right now all he wanted to do was eat and sleep. He was too tired to think about anything else. Too much had happened today and they weren't ready to dwell into at the given moment. All the thinking and scrutinizing could wait for tomorrow.