Chapter 41-45

Start bij het begin

He mixed the noodles with salt and steamed it in a pot. No matter how much brain snoring in Xiang Xili stuffed into his stomach, he couldn't eat enough to eat wild vegetables alone. He poured himself cold water.

After eating and drinking, the old dog broke a branch outside and picked his teeth.

The man guarding the orchard laughed: "Uncle Dog, didn't you tell me about the little widow stealing a man before? Tell me more about it."

The old dog picked his teeth proudly: "That was a few years earlier. Whose little widow is very coquettish and twists her big buttocks all day long..."

The old dog was old and had no wife. Thinking that his wife thought hard, he made it up blindly. He added and changed some of the rumors he had heard. He said that he had a nose and eyes, and stunned the young clerk who guarded the forest.

Wang Ying lay outside the window and was pressed down by Xu Shuang.

Xu Shuang frowned tightly and felt that he was still beaten lightly last time. This guy ran the train with his mouth, which really deserved to be beaten.

Wang Ying is also speechless. She can think of the old dog telling people these peach anecdotes. The custody is squinted.

I just owe it.

But what Wang Ying didn't expect was that the old dog behind her ran around the train and couldn't talk like to talk.

"Let me tell you, don't think your uncle didn't marry your mother-in-law. But your uncle, my eyes are the most poisonous. Look at women at a glance.

"Just the mother-in-law who decentralized the opera here is not serious at first glance. You know, people like this came out of the alley before the founding of the People's Republic of China. Tut, it's good to sing in the name of singing opera. In fact, they are all the same thing.

Wang Ying heard it out that she was already furious.

However, he is still dying inside.

The young ranger joked with a smile: "Uncle Dog, you can marry that mother-in-law. Anyway, she is not good in composition. I think her figure is okay. Although the ingredients are poor, you are a poor farmer of three generations. If you match her, or did she take advantage of it?"

The old dog quickly shook his head: "You stinky boy, don't think about finding trouble for your uncle. I don't want people like her, even if they are posted to me. How well-rooted my family is. How can I enter the door like this?

The ranger hahaned and changed the topic. Originally, he was also joking about the old dog and letting the old dog marry. Who will have nothing to do to marry a woman with bad ingredients these days, and the other party is not only a bad person with bad ingredients, but also a decentralized person. No one dares to touch it.

But he didn't say it, but what he said just now was like a fire buried in the old dog's heart.

The two of them went back to the house to sleep without talking for a while. The old dog tossed and turned on the bed, and his mind was full of what the young man had just said.

If you marry a bad person, the old dog will not do it.

But when I first came to the brigade, although the woman named Cheng Shufen was a little older and thin, her face and figure were still beautiful...

The old dog turned over anxiously in bed. He knew that what he thought was not supposed to think about.

But he can't control it.

Last time he wanted to attack Wang Ying, Xu Shuang was beaten to lie in bed for so long. After coming down, he went into the mountain and swept the snow. He was so tired this winter. If he hadn't been so tired, he wouldn't have eaten all the time. It's only spring that I have finished all the food stored.