Stay With Me P.184 (Renjohn)💖

Start from the beginning

Renjun took a deep breath, trying to find the right words. "It's about Johnny."

Mark's eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. "What about Johnny?"

Renjun hesitated for a moment, then decided to plunge into the depths of his emotions. "I think I have feelings for him, Mark. It's not just admiration anymore. It's something more."

Mark's eyes widened in surprise, but then a warm smile spread across his face. "Renjun, that's amazing!"

Renjun gave a nervous laugh. "Is it? I mean, I'm happy about it, but it's also complicated. He's Johnny, after all."

Mark put a reassuring hand on Renjun's shoulder. "I get it. He's amazing, but he's also human, just like the rest of us. And I've seen the way he looks at you sometimes. There's something there, I'm sure of it."

Renjun's heart raced at Mark's words. "You think so?"

Mark nodded. "Yeah, I do. And I think you should talk to him about it. You never know until you try."

Renjun's mind was a whirlwind of emotions. Confessing his feelings to Johnny was a terrifying thought, but with Mark's encouragement, he began to consider the idea. Maybe, just maybe, it was worth taking that chance.

>>>>>

The next day, Renjun found himself in the company of Johnny once again. They were at the practice studio, working on their choreography. It was a perfect opportunity to talk, but Renjun's nerves got the best of him. He kept rehearsing the words in his head, trying to find the right moment to confess. After practice, Johnny suggested they go grab a quick snack at a nearby convenience store. As they walked down the dimly lit streets, Renjun knew it was now or never. He took a deep breath and turned to Johnny.

"Johnny, can we talk about something?"

Johnny turned to him with a friendly smile. "Of course, Renjun. What's on your mind?"

Renjun felt his heart pounding in his chest. This was it. "Well, it's about us. I mean, about me, really."

Johnny looked genuinely curious, concern flickering in his eyes. "Go on, Renjun. You can tell me anything."

Renjun took a moment to gather his thoughts before finally letting the words spill out. "I've been thinking a lot about you, Johnny. I've always admired you, but it's more than that now. I've...I've developed feelings for you. And I wanted you to know."

The air felt heavy with Renjun's confession, and he couldn't bring himself to meet Johnny's eyes. He was afraid of what he might see there. It felt like an eternity before Johnny responded.

"Renjun," Johnny began, his voice soft and filled with emotion, "I've been feeling the same way. I've admired you for a long time, but it's more than that now, too."