Stay With Me P.183 (Sungil)💖

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Jisungie," Taeil said, his voice soft and affectionate. "How's your day been?"

Jisung's heart did a little dance at the sight of his boyfriend. He was a beacon of calm and love in Jisung's life, and he cherished every moment they spent together. "It's been good," Jisung replied, leaning into Taeil's touch. "I missed you."

Taeil chuckled and pressed a soft kiss to Jisung's temple. "I missed you too. But you're doing great here with everyone, and I'm so proud of you."

Jisung's cheeks flushed a rosy pink, and he felt a swell of affection for Taeil. "Thanks, hyung. You always make me feel better."

The other members, who had been covertly watching this exchange, couldn't resist a collective "aww" at the sweet scene. Doyoung, known for his teasing tendencies, couldn't help himself. "Look at them, it's like they're in their own world."

Taeil shot Doyoung a mock glare before turning his attention back to Jisung. "You know, you don't have to be shy around them, Jisungie. They're like family, and they love you just as much as I do."

Jisung nodded, his eyes filled with gratitude. "I know, hyung. It's just... it's a part of who I am, you know? But when I'm with you, it's like I can be myself."

Taeil squeezed Jisung's shoulder gently, his eyes filled with understanding. "And you're perfect just the way you are, Jisung."

Jisung's heart swelled with emotion, and he leaned in to kiss Taeil, sealing their bond in a moment of tenderness. The other members exchanged knowing glances, their teasing momentarily forgotten as they witnessed the pure love between the two. The evening continued with laughter, shared stories, and the kind of camaraderie that only a close-knit group like NCT could offer. It was in these moments that Jisung found his sense of belonging, not just with Taeil but with the entire NCT family. As the night wore on, and the laughter grew louder, Jisung couldn't help but marvel at the journey that had brought him to this point. It hadn't always been easy, and there were times when he had doubted himself and his place in NCT.

>>>>>

Jisung had been a part of SM Entertainment's pre-debut training system for several years before he made his official debut with NCT. He had joined the company at a young age, and the rigorous training process had both shaped and challenged him. He was a quiet and introverted boy, always more comfortable in the background, but he had a dream. A dream of standing on stage, performing for thousands of fans, and sharing his passion for music. In those early days, the shy Jisung often struggled to find his voice. He would watch the other trainees with awe, their confidence and talent shining brightly. He wondered if he would ever be able to match up to them.

One of the trainees who had caught his eye was Taeil. The older boy had a serene presence, even in the chaotic world of trainee life. His incredible vocal talent and calm demeanor had made him a respected figure among their peers. Jisung admired Taeil from afar, never daring to approach him. Taeil, in turn, had noticed the young trainee's dedication and saw a spark of potential in him.