Chapter 25

*Karl pov*

I stared at the 3 people in front of me.

"Sarah honey I'm so happy your okay!" My mom said rushing over to me.

She tried to hug me, but Sapnap interfered.

"Hes got a broken rib." He stated.

She looked at me in pity.

"I want you guys to leave." I told them.

Mom looked shocked. My dad and brother didn't seem to care. Mom pouted before they all left the room. I leaned my head back and sighed. The door then opened again and the doctor stepped in.

"I'm so sorry to inform you, but we need to do a genital exam." He said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

Haven't I been through enough?

"We are worried that man may have damaged some tissue. You mentioned some pain to the nurse?" He asked.

I nodded. I glanced at Sapnap. He looked upset, exhausted, and uncomfortable.

"Do we have your consent to proceed with this exam?" He asked.

"C-Can I have a female doctor do it?" I asked quietly.

"Of course." He said.

"Then yes you can do the e-exam." I stuttered.

"Great. I'll go get you a female doctor." He said.

I nodded and he left the room. I looked down at my arms. They were lined with cuts. I had just told the police they did it to me. I didn't want to go to a mental hospitol.

"Do you want me to stay in here or leave when they do the exam?" Sap asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

I thought about Myles. Myles would want to stay. It wasn't my decision.

"Karl look at me." Sap demanded.

I looked over at him.

"This is completely your decision. If you don't want me in here that is perfectly fine. I'm not going to hurt you and I definetly don't want to do something that would make you uncomfortable. If you want me to stay thats fine. I wont think any less of you." He explained.

I looked away pondering my thoughts. A female doctor came in.

*Sapnap pov*

I hope Karl actually listened to me. I don't want to be in here if he doesn't want me to be. I'll stay if he wants me to even thought it might be awkward for me. I don't care. I just want him to feel safe.

"Karl?" I asked.

He looked over at me again.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked making eye contact.

His eyes met mine for only a second before averting to the wall behind me.

"Leave." He whispered.

I nodded.

"Good job. That's perfectly fine. I'll be just outside the room when your done." I assured him.

He nodded. He looked incredibly nervous. I got out of my seat and exited the room. I closed the door behind me. His family was still outside.

"Hows my girl is she okay?" His mom asked.

"Hes fine." I replied sitting in a chair further away from them.

"What's going on in there?" She asked.

"If Karl wants to tell you he will." I stated.

She stayed quiet. Daniel, Karl's brother, stood up from his chair and glared at me.