Chapter 7

*Karl pov*

I woke up confused and tired. I sat up and realized I was in Myles's living room, on the hard wood floor. I grabbed my phone from out of my pocket. It was 1am. My face hurt and so did my stomach. I got up and stumbled to the bathroom. I fell to the floor in front of the toilet and threw up.

"What the hell is happening?" I heard Myles ask.

I slowly lifted my head to look at him and shrugged. He was practically glaring at me.

"Why are you throwing up?" He asked.

"I-I don't know." I mumbled.

I flushed the toilet and pulled myself up.

"You can go b-back to bed." I mumbled.

He rolled his eyes and went back to his room.

*a week later*

School is shit. Cody moved to this school. Why. It was a Friday and I've been dealing with harassment all day. Everytime I saw Cody my heart began beating faster, but not in a good way. Everytime I saw him I felt sick to my stomach. I met up with Myles after school. I had told him what happened a couple days ago.

"Let's go to the store now." He said.

We got into my car and drove to the local store. I glanced at him and got out. I walked to the store and went inside. The pretty girl was at the cash register again. I smiled at her before walking to the women's section. I found what I was looking for and walked to the cash register.

"This all for you today?" She asked.

I nodded and she scanned my items.

"Bag?" She asked looking up at me.

I nodded my head again. I handed her the money and she gave me the bag. I smiled at her again and left the store. I quickly walked to the car and got in.

"How many did you get?" Myles asked.

"Three." I replied.

He nodded and I began driving back to his house. We soon arrived and he got out. I grabbed the bag and got out as well. I felt sick again. We went into his house and he dragged me to the bathroom. He grabbed my hips and slammed me against the wall.

"It better be negative or I will fucking beat you until it dies." He threatened.

I quickly nodded. I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I didn't want to take the tests. I didn't want to know. I pulled the first out of the cardboard packaging and did my business. I set it on the counter and waited. My knee was bouncing. After a minute I looked. It was negative. I did the other two and they were both negative as well. I let out a sigh of relief. I opened the door and Myles stared at me.

"They are all negative." I stated.

"Good." He replied.

He stomped off to his room. I threw away all the tests and went into the living room. I walked to the front door and opened it. It was raining and dark. I stepped outside and closed the door quietly. I began walking. I didn't know where I was going to go, but I didn't want to stay here. I walked for about an hour before I started getting tired. I looked around at my surroundings. Big houses were lined up on either side of the street.

"Shit." I muttered.

I hadn't been here in years. I continued walking although I was tired. I walked until I found yet another bench. I sat down and pulled out my phone. It was nearly dead. I quickly went to Sapnap's contact and called him.

"Hello?" He answered.

"C-Can you come pick me u-up please." I stuttered.

I was soaked and so so cold.