Chapter 5

*Karl pov*

I jolted awake and sat straight up. I had a terrible nightmare, about Cody. I turned to see Sapnap was no longer beside me in bed. I got out of his bed and out of his room. Would Myles be mad about me sleeping over? I pulled out my phone and went to the bathroom. I clicked on my boyfriends contact and called him. He picked up after the 3rd ring.

"Karl where the hell have you been?" He asked angrily.

"I'm sorry. I ran into a problem and spent the night at Sapnap's." I said.

"Who the fuck is that?" Myles asked.

"The new kid." I replied.

"Send me his address I'm coming to get you." He said.

"Okay." I said quietly.

He hung up and I put my phone in my pocket. I was scared. I felt my eyes water and I began to cry. I covered my mouth with my hand to stifle the noise as I leaned against the sink. A knock was heard on the door.

"Hey are you okay?" Sapnap asked.

I didn't answer him.

"I'm gonna come in." He announced.

I wiped my eyes and the door slowly opened. He frowned at me. I crossed my arms and looked up at him.

"You were crying." He said.

I looked at the floor.

"Why?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter. What's your address?" I asked.

He looked confused, but told me the address. I pulled out my phone and sniffled. I texted Myles the address.

Myles: I'm almost there.

Me: Ok

I put my phone away.

"My boyfriend is coming to get me." I stated.

He looked surprised and slightly upset.

"Okay." He said.

Just then a loud knock was heard on the front door. Me and Sapnap left the bathroom and went downstairs. Sapnap opened the door and Myles stood there with his arms crossed. He looked me up and down. The look in his eyes scared me. I had never seen it before.

"Karl let's go." He grumbled.

I nodded and stepped out the door. I looked back at Sapnap. He smiled lightly and closed the door. Myles grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his car. We got to the passenger side and he slammed me against it.

"You fucking slut." He grumbled.

"W-What?" I asked.

"You thought it was okay to spend the night at another guy's house? What the fuck." He said.

He removed his arms and slapped me across the face.

"Get in the fucking car." He muttered walking to his side.

Tears began to fall again as I placed my hand on my stinging cheek. I swallowed the lump in my throat and got in the car. He slammed his door causing me to flinch. He started the car and began backing out of the driveway. I looked up to see Sapnap watching through the window. He had seen everything.

"Shit." I said to myself.

I looked away from Sap as Myles began driving to his house.

"You shouldnt have done that." He muttered.

I continued staring out the window.

"I'm sor-"

"Shut the fuck up! Don't fucking apologize!" He said angrily.