Chapter 4

I quickly sat up. I was unable to breathe. I took short loud gasps. I threw off my hoodie and removed my binder. I covered my chest with my arms as I lay against the car door trying to catch my breath. I grabbed the sweatshirt and put it back on. I still couldn't breathe well. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was midnight and I had several texts.

Cody: I'm back in town

Cody: can I come see u?

Cody: Karl

Me: what

Cody: are u home?

Me: no

Cody: where are u

Me: not home

Cody: nvm I checked ur snap

Me: I don't wanna see u

Cody: I'm omw

I began panicking. I quickly went to Sapnap's contact and called him. He picked up after 5 rings.

"Hello?" He answered tiredly.

"I really need you to come here." I said quickly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"My ex is on the way. I don't know what to do. Please." I begged.

"Where are you?" He asked.

I told him my location.

"I'm coming." He said.

I hung up and threw off the sweatshirt. I grabbed an extra sports bra I keep in my car and put that on. I put the hoodie back on and took a couple deep breaths. Sapnap will be here before him. Headlights suddenly shone through the parking lot. I quickly ducked down as the car parked a couple spots away. Chills ran up my spine as the tall, black haired male stepped out of his car.

"Fuck." I muttered.

He walked to my car and peered through the windows. He opened the back door and smiled.

"Why are you hiding?" He asked.

I was breathing heavily as memories flashed through my mind. I shouldn't have gone through the things I did. That's what adults deal with, not 16 year olds.

"Come with me." He said.

I shook my head.

"Now Karl. You can't stay here forever." He said.

I shook my head again. He climbed into the backseat and grabbed my legs. I kicked and yelled, but he wouldn't let go. He turned around and closed the door. He pulled me by my legs so I was laying on my back under him.

"Fuck I missed this." He said leaning down to kiss me.

I let him. I was too in shock to even push him away. I knew what he meant by he missed this. I had lost my virginity to him last year. He was under the impression I would have sex with him. Obviously I wouldn't, but I don't think he would care whether I said yes or no. His hands began to roam as did his mouth. He had his hands on my boobs and his lips on my neck. He grabbed the end of my sweatshirt and removed it. He was laying in between my legs. I couldn't get him off even if I tried. So I lay helpless not knowing what the hell was going to happen to me tonight. Until suddenly the door opened.

"Get the hell off of him." A male muttered angrily.

Cody turned his head to look at the person voicing this demand.