Chapter 9

*Karl pov*

I left Sapnap's house and began walking down the sidewalk. I felt tears run out of my eyes. Why did he do that? Why would he kiss me? Myles was going to hurt me for that.

Sapnap wants to hurt you. He's doing it on purpose. He knows what Cody did so he's taking advantage of it.

That can't be true. Sapnap wouldn't do that, right? The tears ran down my face as I arrived at the front door of my home. I opened the door and entered the house. It was oddly silent. I closed the door behind me and headed for the stairs.

"Sarah." A male stated.

I wiped my eyes and turned around to face my father.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"At a friend's house." I replied quietly.

"YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR DAYS." He yelled.

"I-"

"DAYS SARAH. YOU CAN'T JUST FUCKING LEAVE." He shouted.

I gulped. I was breathing heavily.

"YOUR 16 YEARS OLD FOR GODS SAKE." He screamed approaching me.

He raised his hand and I flinched. I didn't feel the impact. I looked up and his head was resting in his hands.

"I don't know what to fucking do with you anymore." He mumbled.

He walked to the cabinet and pulled out a large bottle of some kind of alcohol. He unscrewed the cap and began to chug it. I quickly turned and ran up the stairs.

Yourfaultyourfaultyourfaultyourfault. It's all your fucking fault Karl.

I entered my bedroom and slammed the door behind me.

"FUCKING IDIOT." I yelled.

I walked to my desk and grabbed the large blade. I rolled my sleeves up and immediantly cut myself 4 times. 4 large, bleeding lines. I stared for a long time before the blade slipped from my fingers.

Why did I do that?

I began to pace my room as blood ran down my arm. I grabbed my phone and called Myles.

"Hello?" He answered.

"M-Myles." I stuttered as I cried.

"Whats wrong honey? Why are you crying?" He asked softly.

"I-I c-cut myself." I cried.

The line was silent.

"Baby." He said quietly.

"I-I shouldn't have d-done this." I sobbed.

"I'm gonna come get you okay?" He asked.

I hung up and sat on the edge of my bed. The blood continued running down my arms. I sat with my head in my hands for about 10 minutes until I heard commotion from downstairs.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE." I heard my father scream.

Suddenly my bedroom door flew open and I was being hugged by Myles.

"I was so worried I would lose you." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry." I replied.

He pulled away and grabbed my arm. My dad then stormed into the room.

"Get the hell away from my daughter." He slurred.

I could tell he was extremely intoxicated.

"Hes not your daughter." Myles responded.