Chapter 24

*Karl pov*

As soon as I woke up this morning I was greeted by Robin standing next to the bed. I knew what he wanted.

*Sapnap pov*

I didn't go to school yesterday and I'm not going today. I couldn't knowing he was in danger.

Me: give me him. Please.

I had texted the number.

Karl♡: tomorrow. *insert random remote location* no cops. Just you or I'll kill him.

Me: I'll be there.

They were going to give him back.

*Karl pov*

Robin left after using me for his own pleasure. Cody came in after.

"Did you have fun?" He asked.

I pulled my legs to my chest as tears ran down my face.

"Get out." I mumbled gripping the blade in my hand.

He walked closer to me.

"The hell did you just say?" He asked leaning close to me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT." I screamed swinging the blade at him.

I heard him cry out as the blade dropped from my fingers. My own hand was bleeding from holding it. I looked to see blood dripping from his forehead. There was a large red gash in the middle of it. He stumbled backwards in shock before lunging towards me. He immediantly began to beat me. He was angry. I could tell from the hits.

"YOU FUCKING CUT ME." He screamed.

He was bleeding on me. I was bleeding from being hit. He swung his fist hard into my ribs and I swear I heard a crack. I screamed out in pain. The door opened and Robin began trying to pull Cody off of me. Cody shoved him away and grabbed my ankle. He twisted and pulled it hard until I definetly heard another snap. I sobbed in pain as Cody was finally pulled out of the room. Each sob caused more and more pain from my rib until finally, I passed out.

*Sapnap pov*

I wonder what's happening to him right now. Was he being hurt? Was he okay for now? Were they going to send another video?

"Sap honey it's time for school!" My mom exclaimed coming into my room.

"I'm not going." I mumbled.

She came and sat on the edge of the bed. She placed a gentle hand on my back.

"This is the last day your staying home. You need to go on Monday." She said.

I'll have him back today. I nodded.

"Alright I'm off to work." She said planting a kiss on my cheek.

She then left the room shutting the door quietly. I laid in bed scrolling through social media.

Karl♡: come at 10pm

That's such a long time. I hope he's gonna be alright.

*Karl pov*

I stared down at my foot. It had to be broken. The way it was twisted. I slowly reached for the bottom of my pant leg and pulled it up. I gagged and looked away. It was broken. Knocks were heard on the door. It opened and Robin stepped in. He closed it behind him and sighed.

"Is it broken?" He asked.

"What the fuck do you think?" I asked pulling up the pant leg again.

He stared down at my twisted foot.