Chapter 10

*Sapnap pov*

Why would he say that?

"Yes I heard you, but what do you mean?" I asked.

I looked over at him and he bit his lip nervously.

*Karl pov*

Why had I said that? Suddenly blood began dripping from my nose onto my pants. I caught some in my hand.

"Shit." I muttered tilting my head back.

"There are napkins in the dash." Sap informed me.

I popped opened the dash and proceeded to get blood all over his car. I got out napkins and held them to my nose. We soon arrived at his house. We got out and walked to the house. He wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me steady. He brought me to the bathroom and I leaned against the wall. He took the napkin away from my nose and threw it away.

"Your not bleeding anymore." He said.

I nodded and looked away from him. The tension between us was killing me. I knew we had to talk about what happened eventually. He began cleaning my face and hands with a wet rag. The last place he had to clean was the side of my cheek. He placed the rag on the side of my face and I flinched.

"I'm sorry." He apologized quietly.

He brought his hand back up and I let him. He placed the rag back on and my eyes watered. It stung and ached so bad. I shut my eyes as tears ran down my face. He removed the rag and I opened my eyes. He placed it on the counter and turned around to face me.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I hope you know that." He said.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me. I nodded in response to his statement. He carefully placed a hand on the side of my face and turned my head. He brushed his fingers over the large bruise. I lightly flinched at the contact.

"Why did he do this to you?" Sap asked quietly.

"I fucked up." I responded pushing his hand away.

"How?" He asked.

"I let another guy put his hands on me." I said.

Sapnap frowned and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"It doesn't give him the right to hit you." He said.

I pushed his hand away and crossed my arms.

"It's fine." I mumbled.

"It's not fine Karl!" He exclaimed slamming his hands on the counter.

I flinched at sudden noise and he frowned again.

"Fuck." He muttered.

I just stared at him with wide eyes.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have reacted like that." He apologized coming closer to me.

I looked down at my feet. He reached his hand up to touch the side of my face again, but I pulled away.

"Did I scare you?" He asked.

I slowly nodded. I glanced up at him.

"I'm not going to hurt you Karl. I promise." He whispered.

I nodded again.

"You believe me?" He asked.

I didn't answer. I was honestly scared. I just wanted to go to sleep and forget this ever happened.

"You don't have to believe me, but I promise you it's true." He said.

"Myles promised." I whispered.

Sapnap stared at me waiting for me to continue.