Chapter 11

*Karl pov*

"Take a seat Karl. Your not in any trouble." The principal said.

I nodded and sat in the chair. I looked down and fidgeted with my hands.

"There's a couple rumors going around the school about you and another student." He informed me.

I nodded and he took a deep breath.

"There are some pretty harsh things being said about you and a highly concerning rumor that you had been taken advantage of." He explained.

I looked up at him.

"I want you to tell me what happened." He said.

I nodded and fidgeted with my hands again.

"So I went to the party with a friend and got bored and left with Cody." I said.

"Were either of you drinking? Doing drugs?" He asked.

I shook my head. He waited for me to continue.

"We went back to Cody's house and had sex." I said.

I flushed red. I was lying to police and embarrassing myself in front of my principal.

"That's it?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Karl you can be honest with us. You have our support." He said.

"I'm telling the truth." I replied crossing my arms.

"Alright then. I guess you can go back to class, but remember my door is always open." He said as I walked out.

The secretary stared at me as I left the office. I went upstairs to my class and saw Myles in the hallway.

"Karl!" He exclaimed smiling.

I smiled back and ran to hug him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey Myles." A girl said waving.

He waved back and watched her walk down the hallway. When she was out of sight he dropped his smile.

"Wha-"

He slammed me against the wall. His hands were gripping my waist and his fingernails were digging into my skin.

"You ran away." He muttered.

I could feel the tears begin to run down my face.

"I-I'm sorry. I won't do it a-again." I stuttered.

He slapped me across the face.

"You know what else you did?" He asked.

I quickly shook my head.

"You cheated on me with your ex." He said.

"N-No I didn't. You know that." I cried.

"Yes you did Karl. Its your fucking fault, you know that right?" He asked.

I nodded because yes, it was my fault.

"Your coming with me after school." He muttered.

I nodded again and he let go of me. He walked off down the hall. The side of my face stung from being hit.

"Karl..." Someone said.

I snapped my head to the direction of the voice and saw Quackity. He quickly approached me and hugged me. I pushed him away and crossed my arms.

"Have you told Cody about the way Myles treats you?" Quackity asked.

Excuse me?

"W-What?" I asked.