"Should I protest for just the sake of it? And to what do I owe this pleasure of seeing an angel in my humble office," Ivan chuckled said while reaching out for Karter. He walked languidly to his mate with a basket in his hand, purposely teasing him. The Alpha placed him on his lap and kissed him softly until they had to part for air.

"I made you a little something since I knew you wouldn't eat lunch. You'd want to finish all the work before our date." Karter said while brushing Ivan's hair and cupping his cheek, he took off his glasses and pecked him in the middle of his eyes. As much as he liked those glasses on him, he didn't want to fuck just yet, and they threatened his decision. 

"No way, you made all this?" His eyes widened as he saw all the sweet and salty goodness his mate prepared for him. He felt so much emotion at the moment that he wanted to snuggle in his mate's arms and just lay there for the end of the time. He hugged him tightly, almost cutting off his airflow, and peppered small kisses on his neck and face. 

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Ivan exclaimed while nuzzling the Omega's chest.

"Yes, but it doesn't hurt to hear it again. I love you too." Karter said while patting his head and giving him kisses on his head, loving the attention and display of love. "Now, let's eat."

--------------------------

After having a small dinner at their favorite restaurant, Ivan asked Karter for a walk to digest their food. "The wind feels so nice, Vannia." Karter said, while they held hands and walked together. "Yes, it does. When was the last time you went for a peaceful walk in your man form? We run so much in our wolf form that we forget how good these late-night, slow walks are. And I love that I can spend this time with you." Ivan kissed the back of Karter's hand and smiled at him. 

"Me too." He smiled back and just enjoyed this moment with his mate. After a while of peaceful walking, they saw some lights shining at the end of the trail. 

"What's that?"

"Wanna do something wild?"

"What ar-"

Before he could get another word out, Ivan took off dragging Karter with him before he could argue about anything. As they got closer, he saw a big open space and gates separating them from a black building. They stopped at two guys guarding the gate. Karter could hear loud music coming from it. 

"Alpha Ivan." One of the bouncers nodded his head and initiated a handshake. 

"Hello, Jay. Bruno. Can you give two passes for me and my mate?" Ivan shook his hand and nodded toward the other bouncer. Karter stood there confused at what his mate was thinking. 

"Yes, certainly. It is nice to meet you, Luna Karter." Bruno brought the tickets and Ivan handed him 200 dollars. 

"It's my pleasure." Karter gave them a smile and saw the money Ivan handed. He wondered what kind of club, well he assumed it was a club, cost 100 dollars per person. 

(A/N: This place is straight from my imagination and doesn't refer to any real place that I know of, therefore some of the activities here are also made up. -Meeri)

"Let's go." Ivan brought him in and then he saw what kind of place it was. It looked like an open-air nightclub, but bigger. It was decorated with beautiful lights, flowers, and big ribbons. There were people laughing, and dancing on the floor. Bright lights flashed in his eyes, and the music got louder and louder the more they went in. It was the embodiment of the word "WILD". There were big tables of food and drinks that were being refilled and he saw the big neon letter spelled out "All you can eat" hanging from the pole. He was simply amazed at the sight.