Chapter 17

I mostly listened to the soundtrack of fifty shades... Hate the movies all you want but the songs slapped...

Narrator's POV

"Join me." Those words rang in Ivan's eyes as his head snapped at the shy boy.

"Are you sure?" Ivan asked after staying in silence. He originally wanted to give Karter some time to think while he enjoyed the bath but looking at the striking man in the middle of this beautiful setting made him think twice. But at the moment, Karter's well-thought-out decision holds significant importance to Ivan. The Alpha doesn't want his mate to be uncomfortable in any way. 

"Yeah." Karter shuffled his feet and his hands nervously fiddled. "Only if you are okay with it!" Karter thought he was demanding sex from Ivan.

"I'm okay as long as you are comfortable," Ivan said and watched Karter nod slowly as he glance at Ivan was suggestive but shy glances.

Ivan's hands clenched and unclenched because he struggled to keep control of his wolf, who was wagging his horny tail. The Alpha had waited for almost 30 years for such an intimate activity. He decided to wait to have sex until he found his mate since forever. Ivan considers sex a very private and valuable part of life that he wanted to share with his mate and his mate only. He felt lucky that Karter also didn't share this part of himself with someone else. It's not like he would've loved him any less just because he has had sex. It's just.... listen, Ivan is a very possessive wolf and, even though he won't admit it, he feels smug that he will be the first person to feel Karter's body. 

Ivan walked toward his waiting mate with slow steps who didn't really like the waiting because instantly he released arousing pheromones. Ivan's legs shook as his steps flattered. The Alpha noticed that Karter probably didn't realize that he was attracting his already committed mate. Those inviting pheromones cause a sweet scent that dragged Ivan towards Karter with speed. 

The Omega had his lower lip under his sharp teeth when Ivan came so close that his breath was felt on the Omega forehead. Karter mustered up all of his confidence and gripped the edge of Ivan's shirt and slowly brought it up so his mate could take it off. As the golden tanned skin came in sight, Karter leaned forward to drop a light kiss on his left pectoral, just over his nipple. 

Ivan felt Karter run his finger over his toned abs and eventually bring them up to cup his face. The Omega leaned up to his toe and slightly pulled Ivan down so they could finally press their lips together. The smaller boy was embraced by Ivan's strong arms as they wrapped around his small waist. Ivan hugged him tightly as their lips danced in a beautiful melody. One of his hands went up to Karter's nape and gripped the back of his neck tightly. 

Slowly but surely, Ivan managed to place his hand on his ass and grab the globe tightly in his palm. Karter hummed at the electric sensation and his lips quivered. Ivan took advantage of Karter's lower guard and plunged his tongue deep into his mouth. Karter's body felt heavy under Ivan's complete control which made his frame flatter. 

Ivan toyed with his mouth and roughly sucked on his lips, biting them occasionally. The taller male pulled back when Karter began to whimper and took in the beautiful sight in front of him. Karter's brown hair with silver highlights was messed up in the best way possible. His eyes were half-closed, his mouth significantly red and currently he was trying to catch his breath. Ivan noticed that his silver eye was glowing a little but he chose to ignore it and took Karter's shirt off. After he was done, Karter took his shorts off too, revealing his cute and small cock which was very hard. 

Karter's posture cowered under the lustful gaze of his mate. With a teasing smirk and slow hands, Ivan removed the last article of clothing from his body. He noticed Karter's eyes stop between his legs after he was done staring at the sculptured brown skin was marred with battle scars.