|~Talk~|

Sorry for disappearing a long time. Had an big issue of writers block..😬

--------------------------------------------

He woke up with the sunlight hitting his face. His wife lay beside him with a pleasant smile sleeping peacefully whilst hugging him. He kissed her forehead and got up...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No..

No..

No..

Wait a second.

That's not what happened.

This ain't a fairytale..

This is real life..

So.

What actually happened was..

Kathir who was sleeping blissfully after a night full of pleasure and ecstasy woke up..

Not with sunlight hitting his face..

He woke ip with mullai's leg on his face.

"Iva eppo anda side thirumbuna..."he rubbed his eyes as he viewed his wife lying upside down on the bed. Her head was on his leg while her leg was on his face.

Wow..

What a romantic posture.

Kathir grimaced.

Well..

Thats what happens everyday in their bedroom.

"Iva eppo dress ah potta.."he scratched his head and got up.

He reached out for his dresses and went to the washroom.

As kathir came outside he found his wife sitting on the bed with his shirt on.

As soon as she saw him a smile lit up her face.

"Good morning..."she saluted him with a giddy smile.

Kathir grinned.

He reached out to kiss her. But she placed her hand on his mouth. Kathir raised a brow.

"Morning breath..."she said in a hoarse voice and placed a kiss on her palm which was closing his mouth.

Her hair was in a loose bun with strands of small hairs escaping from her hazy bun. It fell on her cheek as she gave him a notorious grin.

A yawn escaped her mouth. She removed her hand which was placed on kathir's mouth to tap hers. He being the optimist took this chance and swooped down immediately and seized her lips.

After a nice long kiss he looked up at her and winked.

Before she could say anything he pushed her into the bathroom.

"Seekirom kulichittu vaa di , naandhan inaiku samaikiren..."he yelled as she locked the door.

"Aiyo venam , ennaku inum konjam naal vazhanum nu asa..."she teased.

"Hmph , naan solla vendiya dialogue ah iva solra , yellam yen neram..."he hit his head as he made his way towards the kitchen.

Taking out some bread for the french toast , he stacked the bread with cheese into the toaster and began to break the egg and started beating it for making scrambled eggs.