|~ Confession ~|

Hi y'all...I am still alive.....🤪🤪🤪🤪

***********

She stared at the outside sky as the sun turned into swirls of fiery red orange and streaks of purple spread out onthe sky..

Mullai sighed as she remembered walking onto the street of Texas with her rounded hat and high waisted jeans with her camera hanging on her neck.

She had her hair dyed in blonde and brown during her days in America. Her hair would flow like the deep brown waters. Her face used to glimmer in the sunshine with her bright cheek smile.

Those days were..

Heaven..! Actually pure heaven..

She missed her job. It was one of her dreams to take part in the international photography competition.

Sadly she gave up because of her marriage to kathir..

Not that she was regretting it. Cause int this whole one year of being married to him she never regretted sacrificing anything for him.

He was all worth it..

"Mulla..."

She peels her eyes off from the beautiful sight and fixes her stare on her husband who standing there with his tea in one hand and wireless blue tooth speakers hanging on his neck.

"Enna nga.."

She gave one of her breathtaking smiles as she roved her eyes on the white chemise he was wearing which perfectly stuck to his sculptured body. It highlighted every bulge and dip.

She left a longing sigh.

God must have definitely made him on sunday. He must have taken all the time in the world into carving kathir like a greek god.

She snaps out of her thoughts as kathir hands takes her empty cup from the nearby table.

"Amma namala naalaiku veetuku kupitanga..."he said tapping the cup with his chiseled fingers.

Mullai's face brightened..

"Polamae..."

Kathir grinned.

He bent down and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She blushed into crimson.

"Thanks.."

He whispered near her ear.

"Pa konjam nillunga.."she said causing kathir to stop on his tracks.

"Ennaku konjam kassu kudukiringala , card la konjam problem..."she said nervously.

Kathir raised his brow at her.

"Unnaku edhuku kassu...?"he questioned.

Mullai heart dropped.

She thought he trusted her. Did he think she was spending money on unwanted things..? Did he view her as a money digger...?

Oh pardon her pretty mind.

She her face lose its color while kathir panicked. He ofcourse asked the question on purpose just to tease her..

"Hey inga paaru...nan..naan...chumma unna kindal panna dhan keten...nee..ne..thapa nenaichukadha...naa..."

Mullai face showed pure relief. So he played with her. She arched a brow.

How dare he intimidate her..

No..No..

This mullai won't let a certain jet blacked haired guy in the name of her husband to intimidate her.