|~Gala~|

She smiled like a lunatic for a hundredth time rubbing the place where her husband placed a freshly sweet kiss.

"Nejamavae avarudhana..."mullai smiled thinking about her husband's drastic changes.

"Enna pathu sirikiraru , di solluraru ,aprom nethi la mutham , miss you vera , ayoo kadavulae ennaku vekka vekkama varudhe..."she coyly cupped her cheeks and fell on the bed upside down dangling her legs in air.

Her magal sutra fell out from her valley turning mullai's attention to it..

Mullai clutched it and cradled it in her palm reminiscing her marriage day..

"Album inga dhan engayadhu irrukum.."she said to herself and got up and searched the album in the wooden cupboard.

Finally she found it safely latched inside the locker..

"Dho inga dhan irruku.."mullai cheered to herself as she opened the beautiful vine colored album.

She didn't get the time to view the album in the initial days of their marriage..

At the start both of their names were written in italics with a picture of joint rings in the middle.

Mullai started viewing page by page tracing each and every picture with fondness and delight.

Him sitting on the dias with the lotus garland , she walking to the stage with her beautiful embroidered dark maaron golden saree.

Another picture of them rounding the sacred fire with their pinky fingers attached.

Their reception..

His dark blue coat..

Her ripe red saree..

She laughed when she saw a picture of kanna gobling up sweets.

Lakshmi shyly refusing to pose for picture with pandian..

Kathir didn't even smile properly in any of the snaps..

She still remembers how he glared at the photographer when the guy asked to give romantic poses..

And she still can't believe it has been eight months after marriage..

Time flies..

It felt as though it was yesterday..

And now it has been freaking eight months..

Eight months of bearing his cold shoulder..

Eight months of transforming him.

Eight months of living together as husband and wife..

Eight months of surviving in this planet as Mr and Mrs Kathirvelan..

And-not even once..

Not even once she regretted marrying him...

Or..

Falling in love with him..

**

She looked at her phone for the nth time..

Still she didn't receive any calls from him..

It has been two days since he went..

And he didn't even call her..!

Letting go of a huge disappointed sigh she puts her phone for charging and goes in to the bathroom to take a shower.

Wearing a nice chiffon black and deep red saree she wraps her wet hair in the huge towel and swirls it and puts it into a bun.