|~Surprise~|

Dei solluda..."

Kathir gritted his teeth and shifted his gaze to the person sitting in front of him.

"Ram for the nth time yennaku theriyadu , yenna patha unnkau eppadi theriyudu , naan daily yenna makeup potuta office ku varen..?"

"Illa.."

Ramesh replied..

"Pinna , lipstick brands pathi yennaku yennada theriyum..."kathir sighed.

Ram pouted.

"Avala vera eppadi samadhanam panradhu ennaku therila da..."he looked down.

Kathir looked at his friend wallowing himself in self pity. He really felt bad for his colleague. More than as a colleague he considered ram as his best friend who had helped him out at many times. Also with his personal life.

Ramesh had a wavering marital life. Thought ramesh loved his wife more than anything else he let her mingle with bad friends who spoiled ram's relationship with his wife.

So maybe it was kathir's time to help out his friend..

"Ram.."kathir sighed putting the pen down.

"Oru nalla relationship la communication rombha mukhiyam , dho indha lipsticks , costly bags , dress idhellam illa... sanda pottuta seri...un wife ah samadhanam panna ippidi gift dhan vanganum nu avasiyam illa.."

"Pinna..." Ram asked confused.

"Poi pesu da , sorry sollu , I love you sollu.." kathir said leaning back on his chair.

"Adhu mattum podhum ngra..."ram asked.

"Yenna keta , kalyanam agi moonu varusham aga pogudu la unnaku theriyadha..?"kathir questioned him back.

"Okay.." he shrugged.

"I'll try that.."ram said.

"Good.."kathir grinned.

"Vara vara yenna vida relationships advice la nee munerittu variya , therita da..."ram complimented.

"Thanks....unnaku thevaiyanadhu kedaichuruhu la , edatta gaali pannu , yennaku neraiya vela irruku..."kathir focused his gaze back to the computer.

Ram tilted his head and analyzed his friend biting his lip.

"Yenna da , yenna yen appidi pakkura..."kathir narrower his eyes at his friend.

"Illa....naanum vandadu la irrundhu pakkuren un moghathula oru glow theriyudhe..."ram said scrutinizing his gaze.

Kathir froze. The last night events came back rushing to his mind.

The way she winked at him with his cum on her mouth..

The way she pulled his hair when he slid inside her..

The way she thrashed her head from side to side when he licked her crotch.

Dirty orders.

Sensual moans.

Lusted gaze.

Kathir closed his eyes and composed himself.

"Dei poda yenda glow um illa , pesama poi un velaiya paaru.."he said with a poised look.

"Dei nadikadada , nee matu lady ah irrundanu vei , nee preganant ah irrukanu nenaichirupen cause un face appidi glow agudu, yenna yedhavadhu sandhoshama vishayama..."ram wiggled his eyebrows.

This time kathir couldn't control the smile that crept out of his mustache covered lips.

"Yenna da sirikira , erkanavae podatti ku phone panni pathu vatti I miss you I love you nu sonnaven maari mulikiriyae..."ram asked.