|~Twilight~|

Whistling to himself srinivas walked towards the basement to unlock his car..

"Rombha sandhoshama irrukinga pola...."

A voice boomed the whole place making srinivas jump in fear..

He turned around and saw kathir leaning on the pillar with his hands in his pocket..

His eyes were cold as his face grew dark..

Srinivas knew whom kathir was and before he could make an attempt to run kathir caught him and tackled him to the ground..

"Porruki rascal evlo dhariyam irrundhan mullai melae kai veppa..."he slapped his face hard.

Kathir caught his neck and choked him until he coughed out loud.

"Yen podatti da ava , kathiravelan oda pondatti ava melae yae kai veppiya nee..."

Getting off him kathir pulled him up by his collars and backed him hard on the pillar.

"Nee ava kitta mirugham maari nadadhum kuda ava yenna sonna theriyuma ? Avara yedhum seiyadinga yenna his wife doesn't deserve to be punished for the mistake of her husband nu sonna...."kathir sneered.

"Inimae naan unna indha area la pakavae kudadhu , nallaikae nee shift pannura appidi pannala...."kathir gripped his collars more and gave one final punch on his stomach resulting him to spit blood out of his mouth..

"Palayam kottai jail la kali thinga ready irru..."kathir said releasing his collars and away wiping the sweat of his forehead.

***

Mullai woke up with a very bad headache..

Somebody was caressing her cheeks..

"Ennaga..."she got up rubbing her eyes.

"Saptiyala..."she asked rubbing her head.

"Illa inimae dhan sapudanum unnaku pasikuda ? " he asked checking her temperature.

"Illayae pasi ellam illa "she denied but her stomach decided to growl loudly at the correct time.

Kathir stifled his laughter while mullai gave a sheepish smile in return scratching her head.

"Unnaku pasikudhu dhana.."kathir asked smirking.

Mullai rolled her eyes..

Then softly she replied...

"Konjam pasikudhu..."she said looking down fidgeting with her bangles.

"Konjam ah ! Un vaiyathula irrundhu vandha sattam vera maari solludhe " kathir snorted.

"Pch ponga kindal pannikuttu , adhan theriyudhula ennaku pasikudhunu sapda edhavadhu eduttu vanga "she whined closing her face as she couldn't bear her husband teasing her on taboo topic's.

"Seri seri unga akka rasam vechirukanga ana rice innum vekkala nu nenaikiren , avangalum vayir valikudhunu room la poi paduttutanga..."he said waving his hand.

"Ungaluku rice vekka theriyuma ?"mullai asked looking up at her husband's concerned face.

"Theriyadhae "he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Seri paravala vidunga , naan solla solla vekkiringala ?"she asked.

Kathir thought for a while.

"Seri sollu " he said taking a seat beside her.

"Modhal la oru tumbler rice edhuttu adha oru bowl la pottu nalla wash pannikonga, aprom adha cooker la pottutu moonu tumbler thani uthunga , aprom lid la whistle pottu vechirunga , oru anju whistle vandha peraghu off pannirunga avlodhan."she said explaining each step while he listened like a toddler to her.