|~Incident~|

This is a little long chapter i guess but you wont regret reading it cause it has something special in the end..

And this is one of my favorite chapters of which i have written..

So enjoy... :-)

******

Kathir was getting ready for his office..

He hung the tie around his neck and was checking the files.

"Yenga ungaluku curd rice la pomegranate podatuma venama...?"mullai questioned kathir as she put the ladle full of curd rice into the hotbox.

"Mulla naan onnum chinna kozhandha illa , curd rice ku unga amma kuduttangala andha manga uruga vei.."he said signing the papers.

"Naan lam innum thayir sapad la pomegranate pottu dhan sapuduven..."mullai said haughtily as she placed the pickle inside the box and packed it..

Kathir who was signing the papers rolled his eyes..

"Yen na nee innum chinna kozhandha adhanala nee appidi sapudra..."he said shrugging.

"Pch , yaaru naan chinna kozhandhai ya.."mullai grimaced..

Kathir turned smilingly to his wife who was holding the tiffin box..

"For gods sake mulla , nee innum grape water vaangi kudikira , adhu chinna kai kozhandhaiku kudukuradhu..."he said taking the bag from her.

Mullai bit her tongue as kathir caught her secret..

"Adhu taste nalla irruku adhanala naan adha kudikiren , adhukunu naan odanae chinna kozhandai ayiduvena yenna.."she argued.

"Nee chinna kozhandha illa , nee periya manushi dhan poduma.."kathir said huffing.

"Kalyanam ana periya manushi.."she deadpanned as she pulled his tie...

Kathir chuckled at his silly kiddish wife..

"Un phone appo la irrundhu ring ayiitae irruku yaaru call pannuradhu..?" said pointing to her continuously ringing phone..

Mullai looked at her phone onthe table and turned to kathir resuming her tie tying job..

"Adhuva , adhu yen boyfriend...."she said nochantly..

"Yennadhu boyfriend ah..."kathir dropped the files in shock , his jaw literally sweeping the floor..

She had what..

A boyfriend..!!

"Ayoo boyfriend naan adhu customer care ah sonnen , oru nallaiku pathu vaati yavadhu call panniduvanga.."she said chuckling.

Kathir's shoulders dropped in relief..

"Naan bhayandutten.."he said weakly..

Mullai put her hands to her mouth to hide her wide smile..

"Rombha bhayanduttinga pola.."she asked in a husky voice smirking..

Kathir squinted his eyes at her.

"Unnaku cholesterol jaasthi ayiduchu , tablet pottuku.."he said gathering the files together narrowing his eyes at her..

Mullai closed her lips hiding her grin..

"Vangittu vanga podalam.."she said teasing him more..

"Hmph.."kathir twisted his lips putting his laptop bag on his shoulder preparing to leave..

"Sir orru bye kuda sollama poringa.."mullai asked placing her elbow on the door.

Kathir tied his shoe lace hastily and turned to her..