|~ Starstruck~|

Wake up Wake up Wake up its a new dayyyyyy......

"Argh.."kathir got up clutching his forehead as the alrm he had set up blared against the wooden table vibrating in the process.

Kathir absentmindedly touched the wooden table like a blind man finding his phone by touch. Finally when he caught hold of it he brought it to off.

His eyes squinted at the sudden brightness of the cell phone screen. Thats when he noticed the time.

12 : 30 pm.

His eyes widened when he remembered all the plans he had done to surprise his wife.

"Nethu nalla jolly ah enjoy pannittu, plan ah maranduttiyae , muttal..."he scolded himself.

Still they had an half and hour left. Kathir slowly tried to get up. He gently pulled mullai's soft hands which were wrapped around him. He smiled at her nimpy figure sleeping peacefully with her mouth cracked open like a baby fish.

He gently caressed her hairline and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and got up. Kathir pulled on a black jumper and blue jeans and zipped it up.

Pushing his tousled hairs back with his fingers he went near the bed and woke his wife up.

"Mulla...pch...mulla..endhiri.."

She murmured something and again turned the another and went back to her beauty sleep.

Kathir chuckled at his wife.

"Mulla , endhiri..nama veliya ponum..pch endhiri ma.....adiyae endhiri di..."he kept shaking her shoulder.

Mullai whined and got up. The bedsheet which she had wrapped around fell down exposing her chest to kathir.

"Yenanga neenga , tired ah irruku...ahhh....."she yawned tapping her mouth.

Kathir eyes however zoomed onto the exposed area of her body. She however innocently didn't notice it as she was busy grumbling about kathir waking her up.

"Ippo poi yenga ponum...."she asked rubbing her eyes.

Kathir composed himself for a moment as his alpha male in him got aroused. Not now. Not when he had to surprise her. Kathir pulled his jumper a little lower in order to hide his boner. And then he cleared his throat and grinned at her.

"Beach ku.."

Mullai's eyes widened.

"Be-each ka i-ppo va , yenanga solringa...nadurathrila poi.."

"Unnoda anda azghana anda vaaya ah moodu. Illati adha naan mooda vendi irrukum..."he said nearing her face.

"Yennoda vaai ah vechi.."

His breath hit her nostrils. All the baby hairs on her face stood up at his closeness. Last night activities came rushing to her mind as she profusely blushed. Even in the dark kathir could notice her glowing cheeks.

She looked so adorable.

"Sikiram kelambi veliya va.."he said and pecked her lips making her breath hitch.

And he walked out cooly with his hands in his jean pockets.

He stopped near the doorway and turned to his wife who sat still on the bed with still her jaw hanging wide.

"By the way nice veiw.."

He grinned like a goofy man and winked her her.

Mullai initially confused recalled his words.