"I heared you are making a deal with minhyuk. You know back up" I said completing my glass. I was getting drunk. I should get out of here soon.

"we have a lot to back up" he said.

I raised from my street. "believe me we also did." I said.

"you are daring for a women" he said. Suddenly doyoung words came to my mind.

"I sometimes wonder how can a women be this bad risiking others life"

I sighned eyeing at his glass which contained the same liquid I drank.

I took his glass and drained the liquid in one gulp.

"hey" hyunjin called at me.

I  raised my hands at him. "thanks for the treat. I'm fine and am going home now" I said walking to the entrance.

I saw yanan standing out leaning on his bike and scrolling thorugh his mobile.

I dragged myself to him. He looked up to see me.

"let's go" I said. "when did I become you driver" he asked shaking his head.

He started his bike. I was silent the whole time. "did you meet your soulmate?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "where is she?" asked.

"ofcourse in home. But if your asking who is she. She is a artist. She likes to draw." He said.

Eventhough I was sitting at the back. I can see how his eyes went small when he smiled at the thoughts of her.

I exhaled.

We reached the hideout. I stumbled to get down.

"are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "don't come tomorrow. Go to meet her." I said.

"I'm going every day even without you saying" he said.

"what type of person is she?" I sked.

He thought. "she is like marshmellow. She can't take more pressure. Fragile" he said.

I nodded my head at him and turned around and started to walk.

Before I can reach the door I bent down and started to wheep.

I heared footsteps coming to me.

"what are you doing here? You didn't even answer my text and calls. Where were you the whole time." Doyoung asked me angrily.

He bent down to me. "were you drinking?" he asked and smelled me.

"for god sake why are you this much daring hana. You should really stop acting like this and have some fear or-"

"SCARED! I'M ALSO SCARED OKAY. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? STAY QUIET LIKE ALL THOSE GIRLS YOU KNOW. TO BE FRAGILE. TO BE LIKE MARSHMELLOW?"

"I was also like that once. But being like that only made me lose people around me. I didn't have anyone like how eunbin unnie had jihoon oppa or how hyunsu had hyunsuk."

"I was alone. I was alone when my family died. When my home was burned down. When I was fighting for the will to live. I found only darkness."

"I was scared for letting the world know I'm alive. I was scared of living. Fuck I was scared of even death. Everyday felt like burning."

"just when I thought I found someone who can warm me also threw me away. I literally have no one."

"not the one who gave birth to me. not the one who raised me. not the the who is destined with me. doyoung no one" I screamed.

My tears were streaming down my eyes.

I was wheeping looking down at the ground where my tears where landed.

I felt a hand wrap around my neck.

The warmness from the body sweeped into me.

I leaned into the warmness. Somehow it felt familiar. But at the same time distant. I was trying to see the person but I was only able to see black hair my eyes automatically closed.

DOYOUNG POV:

I looked at hana who was sleeping in the bed. I pulled the bedsheet over her. I turned the lights out and walked out.

He was standing in front of the board. I went to him and cleared my throat.

He turned to me. "then I will be leaving" he said.

"don't you want to wait till she wakes up hyunsuk hyung?" I asked. "no need. i was annoyed at how she was feeling so only I came no other reasons" he said walking out.

I looked at his figure which was disappearing.

"there is a reason they were soulmates. Both are so stubborn" I mumbled looking at the way he just left. I sighed.

---------------------------

my hana also went through a lot and she is also fragile