_____________________________________________

"Yup! You got it! So easy!" Angel cheered and clapped for me when I finally got the question right.
I stared at her smiling face. Is that how she holds it all the time? Did she not know she was being used? What should I do? I should protect her. Comfort her. Please her. Make her happy. How can I do that when her problems are way more complicated than mine?

"Umm... Sam" She called my name after clearing her throat.

"Do you have a phone?"

I just stared blankly at her. I was expecting it. I stared deep into her dark brown eyes and I could see the dark sorrowful clouds.
My poor cat girl...

"I used to, but I stopped using it a while ago, why?" I replied.

She turned her head so she wouldn't look at me.
"Can I have your number... I mean... To talk and..."

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her chin and pulled it so that she was looking right at me. I saw the tears threatening to leave her eyes and I saw the smile forcing them not to.

"Of course you can. I don't use my phone anymore, but I'll start for you" I said with a warm smile.
If she was giving my number to Richie, so be it. I wasn't going to deny my love. Even if it means I have to ignore all of Richie's texts and messages.

Angel flashed a fake smile "Thanks Sam. Do you know it offhand?"
I chuckled nervously. "No... It's been a long time"
"That's okay, I'll have it tomorrow"

I smiled again and caressed her cheek, then I felt her breath hitch.
Oh no. Dammit Sam, you've done it again!
I retracted my hand slowly.
"Let's go back to math, come on!" She quipped.

_____________________________________________

We were in the park, as usual and we were revising some topics from Physics.

"I hate Physics!" She groaned and rubbed her temples.
I patted her head "And you're so good at math?"

She scoffed "Speak for yourself. You don't know math and you're so magically blessed with the ability to solve any physics question"

I laughed, but was suddenly interrupted by a loud growl.
I stared at her and her cheeks flustered.

"What was that?" I snorted with a smug grin on my face. "The food in the cafeteria wasn't enough to last you?"

She chuckled "Yeah, I have a big appetite sometimes"

That's when it dawned on me... She didn't eat... She gave her money to...

I stared at her in shock. Did she just lie to me? Was she trying to... Starve herself?!

"Sorry, I need to do something..." I quickly mumbled and walked off.

I spotted a van selling snacks. I bought a hot dog for her and ran back, only to find her head buried in her lap.

"Angel?" I whispered in her ear.
She mumbled something and turned her head to the side.
She was asleep.

My poor cat girl...
I stared at her face. From the large bags under her eyes, to her pale brown skin on her cheeks and nose, and her lips...

My gaze lingered longer on her lips...
No. I'm not going to take advantage of her while she's weak and asleep. No. I will only make a move, when she wants me to. Even if it never happens, I will wait.

"It's so sad, Cat girl" I whispered softly as I stroked her cheek "It's so sad that you need me to kiss you and I can't..."

Cat girl never stopped appearing in my dreams. She made the days for me a living nightmare.
I would remember how she would kiss me so softly and lovingly, that I'd moan... Hard. My hands that itched to explore in real life, got their hearts fill in my dreams and she never made things easier for me. Her hands would restlessly roam all over my chest, mentally set on taking me over the edge.

The results were lots of pain in my lower parts every morning and an irresistible urge everytime I was near her. I was safe enough not to lose my virginity in my dreams.

"... S-Sam? You're back..." She muttered tiredly and sat up straight.
I nodded "Yeah, and I brought you something to eat"
I gave her the dog (not the literal one) and her eyes widened in surprise.
"Why?" She asked.
I raised a brow "You didn't expect me to leave you to starve right? Besides, you probably need to recharge after all that physics"
Her eyes almost watered but she blinked back the tears and smiled that one smile that set me over the edge. The one with her little dimple on her left cheek.
I gulped, feeling the heat rush downward between my legs.

She gladly accepted the dog (the eatable kind) and ate it with a smile.

When she was done, she hugged me and looked up at me.
"Thanks Sam. I really needed that"
I stared at her dark brown eyes. I saw a spark again. She was happy... I made her happy.

I was proud of myself for being able to bring a real smile on my Cat girl's face.

"Of course" I replied her "I could tell because you looked like a starved gorilla"

Angel glared at me and playfully hit my arm.
She suddenly yawned "Let's go"

_____________________________________________

"A-Angel... Wait..." I cried out to her as she kissed my neck.
She found my sweet spot at the point where my neck met my collarbone.
"A-Ahn~ A-Angel..." I moaned.

Her lips found mine again and she tortured me with every light, gentle, fairy like kiss she gave me.
"God, Angel. I'm losing my mind" I groaned.
She pressed harder against my lips, trying to pry them apart, which I did willingly.
She deepened the kiss and I moaned.
All the pleasure I was feeling was going straight down to a restless body part of mine.

"You seem harder than before" she said with a smirk.
I could only pant and stare at her. What was she doing to me? God, whatever it was, I was liking it. I didn't want her to stop.

Her hand slid down my chest. Down... Down... Down... Making the muscle between my legs throb with excitement.

Down... Down... Dow...

"Argh!" I yelled.
I woke up ladened with cold sweat all over my head. I pulled open my sheets to take a look.
No... Not again...

I used all the strength I had left in my legs to get up and walk to the bathroom.

A cold shower... A cold shower was what I needed... Since I couldn't have her...

I changed again and settled comfortably in my bed. Cat girl is going to be the death of me someday. This dream was worse than the others. If the dreams keep escalating like this, it won't be long before I lose control and break away from the line between fantasy and reality.
I stared at my neck, still feeling the hickeys from the dream. Of course, they were not there but...

I was a mess. A complete mess without her.

Why me? Why now? Why this?! She straight out boiled me... Cat girl please, juts be mine!