Our Moment

Phasmatos adhee abwaar!

Both Esther and Bonnie chanted, held each other's hand. Their blood dripping of Tom Avery's naked chest.

Damon, Klaus and Rebekah watched the whole thing few feets away.

The candles lightened up more, wind were rustling around the tomb.

Esther and Bonnie held their hands tightly and suddenly the candles melted down. Wind stopped, there was a peaceful aroma like nothing bad ever happened in the place.

Nobody could smell the bad dead smell that came out of Tom's body. His body seemed like a normal human's.

"Is it done?" Damon asked. "Yes" Bonnie said wiping her blood from the nose.

"Why isn't he waking up?" Damon asked again.

"He'll. We've to wait" Esther said.

As Esther decided to leave the room, she turned back at Klaus. "All the things I've done was to protect you" caressing his cheek with her thumb. "I never meant to make you into a beast. None of you" she said looking at both Klaus and Rebekah and walked away.

Elena's POV:

"What? You know Damon? You are remembering?" I say, my jaw drop when he said he knows Damon.

"No, actually not like that. I just know that I know him. Your friend..uh.. what's her name" Stefan trying to say. "Bonnie?" I ask. Stefan clicks his index and middle finger together "Yes, her. I've seen her with him. But I just don't know where and how I met them" he says.

I huff because none of this is working. There's no way in hell I could make him remember because clearly Damon didn't compel him or wiped out his memory. He just knows nothing because his soul is into someone else's body.

"Hey.. 'Lena. What's wrong?" He asks.
I shake myself up. "Nothing, it's just.. you know never mind. It's okay that you don't remember anything. You're better without all that. I'm happy to see you happy. You deserve this life." I say. Stefan couldn't process what I try to say actually.

"I think it's better that we don't make our bond more. We just could go back into our own lives" I say closing my eyes.

"What? What are you talking about?" He asks me furrowing his brows.

"Look, Stef... Tom, whatever happened between us, let's just end it. Okay? We should act professional because we work in the same hospital." I finally say.

"You're breaking up with me, aren't you?" He asks. I see hurt in his eyes.

"We were never in a relationship and yes, you could say that" I say rolling my lips together. "No, I'm not going to break things up like that" he says.

I try to say but he brings his index finger on my lips "When everything gets complicated, you just run away, Elena. You act like nothing happened. Why do you always do that? Maybe you should act like an adult and handle things by your own. This is so childish of you breaking up with me because I refuse to believe the man you loved is actually me" he says.

I pull away his finger on my lips "I act like a child? Are you serious? I'm busting my ass off to make you remember that you're Stefan. You died. You're in denial not to believe in everything. You were a vampire Stefan and your brother still is a vampire. My best friend Bonnie is a witch and Caroline is a vampire too. You were a Ripper. You were a blood addict. You couldn't stop the bloodthirst that you actually wiped out a whole damn village on Christmas day." I spit out.