"Home"

Elena couldn't be more happier now. She's feeling so alive and fresh. She's riding on Stefan's motorcycle. She feels like she's floating, flying. This is her first bike ride. She's happy not because this is her first bike but also she's riding with the person she's in love with. She frees her hand and opens her arms as if she's a bird. Stefan's checking her out through the motorcycle windows. He's happy seeing her happy. He wishes now to tell that sleeping with her wasn't a mistake. He's in his worst time. He just couldn't let herself into her life. He's blaming himself for coming into her life but then again even if he didn't come to her life first Klaus still would find her or probably killed her by now. He's lost in his thoughts but he has made his mind to fight. He would fight for Elena. He would do anything to keep her safe.

They both end up in Bonnie's house. She takes his helmet off and hands him over. "Thank you for the ride" Elena says. Stefan nods with his mouth approval. "Hey, you guys" Bonnie comes out. "Motorcycle? Since when you have motorcycle? Bonnie asked while hugging Elena. "I have it for a long time and I never used it. Thought it's a good day to ride it sooo.." he said. "Okay, let's go to our outhouse" Bonnie says and starts walking. Stefan and Elena look at each other and say nothing. They follow Bonnie. "Okay, it's unbelievable but I actually know how to take down the Originals. My house isn't safe to speak because Klaus's hybrids are lurking outside. Our ancestors used to do chanting in this space so it's kinda of protected so I needed both of you here" Bonnie says. "Tell us, Bon how to take down Originals?" Elena asked. "Before Originals turned into a vampire Esther had casted a spell to protect them but the Original witch found it that only a white oak tree could kill an original" Bonnie said. "Okay, then all we need is to find the tree and make stakes to kill them" Bonnie says. "It's not that easy, Elena. They knew the tree could be death of them so they burned the tree to the ground. It's a rare tree and with my spell I got to know that the tree is no longer grows in anywhere" Bonnie says with huff.

"I need to call, Damon" Stefan says and Elena nods. "So, you guys are back together?" Bonnie asks. Elena chuckles "No, um.....it's complicated." "Nothing's complicated, Elena. I saw you smile when you were on his motorcycle. I never saw you smile for a long time. Not until Stefan came. I'm happy that you're happy" Bonnie says, Elena smiles at her because she's happy. Her happiness is showing on her face.

"Hey, I've to go. Will you stay at Bonnie's a little long? I'll come soon to pick you up" Stefan asks. "Be safe" Elena says. Stefan brushes his thumb on Elena's cheek and smiles at Bonnie. Bonnie smiles him back. While leaving Bonnie's house, Stefan has a smile on his face. He couldn't help but eavesdrop when Bonnie was talking to Elena. He's happy to know that Elena's happy. He takes an oath that no matter what happens he would never let anyone hurt Elena.

Night at the Bennett's house:

Stefan keeps his motorcycle outside. He was with Damon and Katherine. They went through their ancestors and Gilbert's journal to get a lead of killing the originals and they found something. They told Bonnie to use a locator spell to find any lead of the trees's existence but they found the mystic falls signboard was actually made of an oak. Damon and Stefan took it out to make stakes. Stefan is now eager to inform Bonnie and Elena. They could kill off the Originals now. Elena will be safe and cursed free. Everything will be back to normal.

As soon as Stefan starts walking toward Bennett's house he senses something. Something is wrong. The power is off and there's no noise coming out of the house. Stefan knocks at the door but no response. Stefan knocks again and still he gets no response. "Bonnie? Elena?" Stefan calls them. "Okay, I'm coming in" Stefan sees the door is unlocked so he opens the door. He turns on the light but the whole house is empty. He searches every room but he finds no one. Now, he's getting a little bit tensed. He comes out of the house and start screaming their name. Suddenly he sees someone's running toward him.