Embrace Your Trueself

A/N: Mature readers only. (Contains Smut)

Elena's POV:

"Make me yours" I say looking at him in the eye. He's on the top of me. He's holding himself by both of his hands so there's little distance between us. I take my hands on his back to bring him closer to me. I kiss him. He kisses me back. This time our kiss is heated. I'm running my hands on his back and keeping him closer. My breasts are against his chest while we're moaning into each other's mouth. I'm hoping he'll let it all go at least for now. And he does. He places one of his hand on my thigh and pulls me into his lap. I jump and wrapped my legs around his waist. I'm kissing him like I can't get enough of him.

He places me on my bed. He's kissing my neck and I'm pulling his hair. I feel like I'm alive again. It's been a long time since we're like this. I mean we were like this yesterday but I don't want to remember that. I want him to feel me. I want him to let go of his guilt and humanity shit. "Unclasp my bra" I wishper into his ear. And he does. My breasts release in jiggle. I see him staring at them. I bring his hand and place them over my breast. I'm looking at him and he's looking at my breasts. He then squeezes my right breast lightly and I moan.. Honestly I love leading him. After our distance, it's kind of awkward because I never really had to lead him. He did all the works by himself. This time everything is different and I'm not complaining. But Stefan proves me wrong when he takes my breast into his mouth while the other hand pinching my left breast.

I push myself even more so that he could suck me more. I'm running my hands on his hair, tugging them. I started moaning when he's teething my breast. After paying enough attention on my right breast he goes to the other one. I inhale sharply. My skin is on fire. He bites my breast little hard that I almost yelp. He smirks while sucking my breasts. My hands now groping his ass and he shakes a bit. He leaves my breasts.

I try to roll and he understands what I want so he lets me. I'm on sitting on his lap. I'm planting kisses on his chest. I've missed his chest so much. I love his chest shape. They're so hard and rock solid. I bite on his nipple and he gropes my hair and I giggle. My hands running from his chest to near his belt. I take it off and I unbutton his pants. My hand goes under his boxer and I'm touching his member. I started pumping him and looking at him. He closes his eyes and soft groans coming out of his mouth. I've been thinking was he without sex all this time or he might bang some girls or maybe Rebekah.. I grin remembering her. He wouldn't bang her but who knows.

I'm pumping his dick roughly. I feel myself getting wet more and more. My thong is soaking wet. And because I'm sitting on Stefan's lap he could feel my wetness too. He finally reaches his release and he rolls again. Now he's on top of me. He kisses my lips. I kiss him again. He takes his mouth away and I see him brushing his tongue to me lips. He brushes my chin, my chest also on my breasts using his touch and I'm shivering. He makes a trail to go on. After rolling over my breasts with his tongue, he goes to my bellybutton and make circles around them. My whole body is on fire.

I'm curious to see what's going to happen next. What's he planning to do. After my bellybutton he stops near my thong. He brushes his tongue over my wet thong. He sniffs my thong and inhaling my scent. "Mmmmmmm" he hums. He pulls off my thong and sniffs again. What kind of animal he has become I'm wondering now. I'm looking at him. He smiles. He comes closer to me and I'm disappointed because I thought he'd touch my center or do something with his tongue. I'm so needy now.

He whispers into me " You're so wet. I like you wet. Now you do exactly what I'll tell you to do" he says. I shake my head yes. He looks at me "I'm going to finger fucking you now. You can't close your eyes. If you do, I'll leave and you'll never get my dick to ride" he orders me I nod. He shoves two his fingers into my core and I gasp. I want to close my eyes so roughly. "Elena!" he yells. I'm threatened by him. I open my eyes while his forehead is resting on mine. He's pumping me more harder and I'm moaning and panting. "Damon could never please you the way I do" he says and I'm shocked because since where Damon coming from into all this. He takes his other hand and grope my cheeks. "Have you thought of him and you on my house on his bed?" he asks. I shake my head no. "Good" he says and pumping me more. He kisses me brutally while I'm riding on his fingers.

He takes his fingers out and sucking them. I see him taking his member and shoves all of it into my core and I almost fainted. I can take all in but in a slow patch. I never thought he would shove his dick into mine at a same time. To ease my pain he kisses my neck and I close my eyes. He's giving me sloppy kisses while thrusting me hard. His thumb brushing my clit and I inhale. He's sucking my breasts and I'm squeezing his ass cheeks roughly.

After few more thrusts, I hit my orgasms. But I'm sure Stefan's not done because he's giving me more and more. I don't know how long I could take. Drinking human blood definitely made him stronger but also made him an animal. I'm not complaining because I'm loving our moments.

It still bothering me how he treated me hours ago but now I'm letting him do these. I lured him to have sex with me. Is sex everything? Is that what I need? Is he going to act like the old Stefan after we're done? All these thoughts right now is killing me. I yelp again when he notices I'm not paying attention and thrusts harder. I take a deep "Stefan, I can't take anymore" I say breaking my voice. "You can and you'll" he says rolling us. Now I'm on top of him again. "Ride me" he says and I do. I'm riding him. My breasts are jumping with me. My hair's all over his chest. He strands my hair and comes closer to my breasts. He's pinching my breasts, rolling my nipples, sucking and nibbing them. I'm enjoying everything. His mouth and hands on my breasts and his dick into my pussy takes me in a euphoric universe. I'm so alive. I was so thirsty for him but he filled me in. I ride him hard. I see him lay his body on my bed. Placing both of his hands under his head watching me. He's enjoying the way I'm riding. He's done with me and I come up with my orgasms. I collapse on him. We're bonded with sweat, our spasms. I inhale and exhale while he's stroking my hair. I'm the luckiest girl alive.

(To be continued)

Please review and share. Also drop your opinions because I need all of your suggestions.

Instagram: stelenaaesthetic
Twitter: stelenaaesthetic