Drunk and Nasty

Elena's POV:

"Nice to meet you, Doctor Tulle" I finally say in my dusky voice. I don't look at him though I know he's staring at me. I need to go really badly. What was I doing with him? Have you I completely lost my mind? I say nothing while Valerie and Aurora become busy talking to each other. I silently walking away from them.

I go to my locker room and sit on the bench. I run my hands all over my face. I can't believe this is happening to me. I'm cursing myself for being so weak for him. Thanks to Stefan Salvatore. I hate him now. Thank God that he's gone now. All these bad stuffs happening because he came into my life. I'm mad at myself so I'm getting my anger out on him. y'all know I don't mean any of that.

He's knocking at the door. I try to make him think that I'm busy. I open my locker to put some stuffs in. "Hey" he approces to me. "Do you need anything, Doctor Avery?" I ask to him.
I do not even want to look him in the eye. "Are you not gonna look at me?" He asks. I remain silent, biting down my lips. "Look, I don't wanna know anything. I'm not your girlfriend and you don't owe me any explanation. We are adults and whatever we did with our consents" I say to him calmly. He looks at me, even though I refuse to look him in the eye but I do it eventually.

"Elena, it's... just Valerie and me, it's complicated. We are childhood friends and well my grandma wants me to be with her" he says. "Doctor Avery, it's your life and as I say you don't owe me any explanation. But I do wanna give you an advice. If you actually marrying her for your grandma's sake then do it right by you than your grandma. Because your grandmother isn't going to spend her life with your friend, you're going to be" I say to him. "Now, if you excuse me..." I say and rush to walk out of the locker.

It was a long day... I'm tired. I just want to have a normal day but I really don't know how it feels like to be normal again. I miss Caroline and Bonnie. I wish they could be here by my side. I've lost connection with them 4 years ago. We didn't even arrange a funeral for Stefan. I mean Damon sort of arranged but I refuse to go there. After that Ric and I move to Seattle far away from them.

Caroline did try to contact to me but somehow I didn't want them in my life, same goes for Bonnie. I was a total bitch to them. I'd anger on both Bonnie and Damon for not letting me see Stefan one last time. I didn't even get the answers how did Stefan die and how did Ric become a vampire. Yes, you're right. Ric is a vampire though he's way more stronger than any other vampires because he really knows how to control bloodlust. He just takes a sip in a day to keep his body awake.

As I try to make my thoughts away from Tom but somehow my heart really wants me to go for him. My brain wants to think of him. I'm such an idiot to trust him. He's basically going to be engaged soon. He'll marry her and then will have babies with her. The mere thought of them sleeping together and make babies making me sick now. Though I don't have the right to do it. My phone rings. I open my inbox and it's from Olivia. They're going to a bar across our hospital and they invite me to join. Though it's a good idea. I could get drunk and do nasty stuffs now since I'm home alone.

Tom's POV:

"Hey, Doctor Avery" I look at her. She's rubbing her legs with one and another, hands on her waist, giving me the most Sexiest model pose. "Hey, yourself" I say. She comes near me and leans. "Am I making you nervous?" Valerie whispers. I chuckle lightly. She wraps her hands on my neck and straddles on my lap. She is kissing me now and I kiss her back though it doesn't have the spark the way Elena kissed me. When Elena kissed me, I feel like I was in the air, floating like there was no gravity underneath me. Fireworks happening on my mind and quaking my heart. She stop kissing me and look me in the eye. "So, what's your plan? Doctor. Hotshot?" She asks. "Well, I've two surgeries now and I'm going for a round" I say. "You're so boring" she says. "Why is that Doctor Tulle?" I say licking my lips.

"No reason. It's just I'm really jealous that you spend so much time doing surgeries. Don't make the paitence fall in love with you" she says pointing her index finger. My eyes are open shot at her "Yes, ma'am" I say.

My first surgery went successful. But my second one just got cancel due to paitence diabetes problem. I've to make the paitence diabetes reduce to perform the surgery. Valerie has gone to my home. I fold my papers and change my clothes. Though It's early and I don't want to go back to home so soon because Valerie will be there. She'd make me go out on a date and I'm definitely not interested to go on a date with her now after spending hours performing a surgery.

I walk in on the bar where I mostly hang out alone. The bar is quite crowded. I grab a stool and order the regular. I take a sip of my beer but suddenly my eyes catch her. She's wearing a white jacket, pink top underneath and her tight blue jeans that makes her ass looks divine. I'm lost in Elena universe. She's with the other interns. I notice they actually say something to her probably about me because she turns back to see me.

I raise my beer in a cheers and she ignores. I think I kinda invaded her friend zone privacy and I stop gazing at her. She takes a shot of tequila and starts walking away. I think she's going to leave but she proves me wrong when she joins the dance floor. She's dancing now. Moving her hips, shaking her head and laughing. Damn! That laugh drives me crazy. She's bit of a drunk now.. I chuckle looking at her. But suddenly a guy actually leans toward her and starts dancing. Jealousy rush through my body and I definitely don't want anyone to touch her.

The guy puts his hands on her waist and I see Elena gets uncomfortable. I take another sip and rush on the floor. I spin her around and free that smug guy's dirty hands off her waist. She gasps when I pull her in my chest. "Mmmm, he dances" she says looking at my chest. "Well, some smug guy made me bring to the floor" I say looking at her.

"Don't you have your finance at home waiting?" She says looking at my lips. "Soon to be" I correct her. She giggles. "You're drunk" I say. "Maybe" she is giving me the most sexiest eyes stare that nobody ever given me. "It's not good you know, since Ric is out and you've no one" I say. "I'm 22 years old, Doctor Avery. I can handle myself" she says leaning on my lips.

"I'm sure you can, Miss Gilbert" I say. She giggles again. "You're really hot, you know" she says caressing my hair. "Am I?" I ask. "Yeah, you're. You're driving me crazy since the day I laid my eyes on you" she says giggling. "But you can't be mine" she says pouting. I actually don't know what to say. She looks at me for answers I guess. "You need to go home. Come on, let me drop you" I say. "Why? Are you going to get me naked?" She says. I chuckle "No" I say brushing my thumb on her delicate cheeks.

"Why not? You don't have to be the gentleman all the time" she says poking me with her index finger on my chest. "It's just... This is who I'm" I say. "Let go" she says moving her waist a bit and dangerously leaning toward my lips. "Trust me, you'll be sorry tomorrow for saying all these, Miss Gilbert" I say. She now drops her hand on my chest. "I'm so lonely, I have no one. Everybody leaves me" she says drawing circles on my chest. I can tell she's pouting. She really looks so cute when she's drunk and pouting. "Come on, Gilbert. We've to go" I say.

I tell her friends that I'm going to drop her home. She mumbles a lot while I'm driving. She's telling me the stories that I'm pretty sure she would never tell me if she was sober. She's really a drama queen. I'm enjoying every moment when she's talking about her friends Caroline, Bonnie, Matt. Though she told me that Matt was her first ever boyfriend. So, I'm guessing Stefan was her second boyfriend.

I unlock her door, holding her by her waist. "Woohhhoo" she says almost slipping of me. I catch her immediately. I pick her up in the bridal style and she's resting her head on my chest, playing with her scarf.

I gently put her on bed. I really can't leave her now because don't know if she actually walks out, drunk. It's not safe. I gently take her jacket off her. I see her pink top now that hugs her so perfectly. I lick my lips just looking at her body. I mentally slap myself. She's drunk and here my mind is giving me all the wrong signals. I turn to get up off her bed but she holds me by her wrist.

"Don't leave" she says in her drunk voice. I look at her. "Please, Stefan. Stay."

(To Be Continued)

Please the way Elena still loves Stefan 🥹

Please vote and review. The response is really low. I'm actually thinking people has lost interest to read it😶

Instagram: stelenaaesthetic
Twitter: stelenaaesthetic