You Brought Me Back

I'm so sorry for updating so lately. I had an exam so I was preparing for it.. Okay, let's not talk about my exam and focus on Stelena.

A/N : mature readers only.

"Stefannnnnn!!" Elena hums while Stefan leaving wet kisses on her neck. Elena shivers with every kiss that Stefan's giving her. She can't stop humming his name. Stefan increases his assault more and almost turns Elena into a hummingbird.

After leaving wet kisses on Elena's neck Stefan looks at Elena. Elena breathing very lightly. She has her eyes closed unable to speak anything. When she feels he's not on her neck anymore, she opens her eyes. They both gazing at each other, filled with love and protection. They're on their little world where they only have each other and nobody else.

Elena's POV:
After my eyes gazes into Stefan's, I really need him inside me. I simply close my eyes and my lips are in 'o' shape inviting him to melt into me. He understands me very well. I slowly open my eyes and I look at him again and he's still breathing lightly admiring me. I get up a little to capture my lips with his. He takes it in. I put my hands on his back to make him more closer to me.

Stefan's now taking my top off and I let him. I feel kinda exposed for lack of my Bra. He nuzzles into my chest and I lose it. Damn! He owns me. He owns my body, my soul, my everything. I kiss his biceps while he's nuzzling into my neck. I can't take anymore damn this man drives me crazy.

I unbuckle his belt. A reminder that we're still on our pants. I don't know but it's still kinda hot being half naked on bed with a hottest Vampire who is apparently my boyfriend or was my boyfriend. I'm not sure what to call him anymore. Having little bit of clothes aren't harmful. I slip my hand under his pant and he gasps and damn that look he gives me I would faint.

"Stefannnn" I say again lightly making him know I need him now. Damn he again looks at me and goes straight to my neck. Sure in hell he's a neck person, I groan. No, I mentally slap myself for being so weaken of his touch. He's not going to stop teasing anytime soon so I've to make a move now.

I slip my hand in his boxers now and start massaging his member which is begging me to release. I hear him groan. Yes, this is it. I need him now.

Stefan's POV:

Elena owns me. I don't know how I melt into her touch, her words, her lips, her eyes even on her breathing.... I've never feel anything the way I feel for this woman. God! I wish I could go back to the way I was. Things were so easier back then. There weren't awkward moments just loving and respecting each other. I'm in bed with her still it isn't awkward but I hesitant to feel her after everything I put her through. She needs me I know. I want to give myself to her so badly.

"Stefannnnnn" I hear, she calls my name repeatedly. I'm kissing her neck while she's panting and humming my name. I want to take her in every way like the way I used to take.

I feel she's massaging my dick and I lose it. I slip my hand in her shorts and I'm not even shocked to feel how wet she's. I notice she yelp because my hand is really cold enough for her wet core. I insert a finger to please her just the way she's doing to me.

We're panting into each other's ears and our pleasuring each other sensation is now in a heated moment. Fuck it just fuck it.

I pull my fingers from her core and also pull out her hand of my boxer. She seems confused because I just ruined our perfect moment pleasuring each other. She really thought that I'm just going to stop it now. Damn! That woman is so wrong.

I give her the devilish grin and she gets it. I pull off her shorts and throw away my boxer. Our spasms are dripping off of our hood. I position my self when I see she spreads her legs wider and I smell her. She smells so good. I could just keep my nose at her core all day long.

I can't eat her out now because I really need my release. I again insert my finger to see if she's okay for me.. She's totally fine and I know I can't just keep her await for that long. I insert my dick to her pussy while looking at her.

As soon as she sees me positioning myself she closes her eyes and inhales so heavily like I just send her straight to heaven. I keep looking at her while she keeps her eyes shut and inhaling exhaling. My thrusts are slow but not so slow enough to make it boring or awkward.

I places my hands on her breasts. Oh! She winces again, damn to my cold hands. How are my hands are so cold while my entire body almost burning for this woman. Though I know I'm a vampire and dead and also without my humanity.

I get closer to her to kiss her delicious lips. She takes me in. My hands on her breasts while she places her palms on the back of my hands groping. She wants me to massage her breasts. I've read in books how women love to feel men massaging their breasts. It's one of their weakest place on their bodies.

I kiss on her neck and my thrusts getting more heated and deeper. I hear her mewls that straight goes to my dick inviting me to go into her deeper. I put my weight on my elbows to ease my bodyweight of her.

I look at her again and I see her eyes are shut and now her mouth shape is in "o" shape damn these are eyefeast. She opens her eyes when she feels I'm gazing at her again. My gazing is different now and she can read it. Something of me is begging her to make it back. I'm giving her noble stares like I'm so lost in her. She's actually an art. She should know how much I love her, admire her.

She looks into my eyes while her face is still glossy and light because of the thrusts I'm giving her. I really love to see her expressions. It encourage me more.

She places both of her hands on my cheeks, caressing 'em. "Let it in" she says and I yelp. I'm confused. She gets a little up to kiss me. Our forehead touches. She gives me a very gentle smooch. She disconnects her lips from mine and she says again. "Just let it in" she says. I look into her. She's sparkling. She has these baby eyes when she convinces people to make the decisions. I know what she means. Maybe she's still hoping she could bring me back again.

Maybe I should give it a try. If I find the strength which is locked deeper, I could bring myself back again. But then again there's always a question left.... Will everything goes back to be normal again?

She still has her eyes on me and I inhale deeply. I shut my eyes. I'm still thrusting into her. After few seconds I stop the thrusts because we both find our climax. I open my eyes to see her. That's it. My tears are gathering and they fill my eyes. I look at her again and I dug my face in her neck.

"Shhhhh!!! It's okay. I got you. I got you. I got you" she caresses my hair while my breathing's just turned into sobs. I hear her taking a very relived sigh. And this is how she brought me back.

(To be continued)

Please review and share.

Instagram: stelenaaesthetic
Twitter: stelenaaesthetic