I Refuse To Give Up On You

Hey y'all thank you so much for reading my chapters and loving the story. I just checked my story is ranked in 4th position out of 1.05k stories.. I couldn't be more happier.

Elena's Pov:

I wrapped my legs around Stefan's waist while kissing him freciously. Stefan growling into my mouth like some hungry animal got its feast after a long time. I'm kissing him while running my hand in his hair and caressing his face with other hand. Stefan whooses and but he put me into his bed lightly. He really hasn't hovered over me. He simply adjusts himself and continues to kiss me. I started moaning into his mouth. Our bodies are so close but he hasn't put all of his weight on me. He's holding himself through his elbows so that he doesn't hurt me.. He then started kissing my neck. His hands running from my cheeks to my breasts, my belly. He stops at my belly and runs his hands up again but this time he drags my light blue tank top so that his hand could touch my bare skin. I'm so lost in his touch that I started moaning into his ears. He chuckles into my neck and sucking my neck more... I started giggling because the way he's abusing my neck, that tickles. He then slowly started kissing my collarbone and he stops. He staring at me and my one hand goes to touch his lips. But then he says "Get up a little" and I did. He then takes off my tank top and I let him. Now I'm kinda exposed in my red lacy bra and I caught him licking his lips. He then slowly pushes me down against his bed and started kissing my chest. His hand comes to my neck and running it down so that he could touch my breast over my bra... God! I love him so much. These teasing are killing me... I want him so bad right now.

Stefan's Pov:

I love the way Elena's responding my touch. I love the way her olive skin sparkles every time I kisses her lightly.. I missed her so much. I wanted to kiss her the second I saw her in Chicago while she was hiding out from Klaus and me. I wanted to hold, brushed my lips on hers and kissed her like there was no tomorrow but I couldn't.. But now I can... I'm loving my Elena. My Elena who never gives up on me. The Elena I love never really changed. Even after I put her through she still wants me. She's still fighting for me. I can't be so cruel to her.. I don't have my humanity but why I can't stop feeling about her. Why I can't stop loving her. Does humanity off a vampire effect on their heart? Maybe it doesn't otherwise why my heart still wants her... Right now all I can think about is to be inside of Elena. I want to make love to her like the world will be destroyed tomorrow and I wanna die lying onto her. While I'm kissing her, she trying to take of my hoodie. I look at her and I let her take it off. I then go back to sucking her collarbone and neck while she's almost drawing blood into my back now. As soon as her hands goes to unbuckled my belt, I gasped... "Elena, Elena, wait, wait, wait. She's confused I can see her in her eyes. "I can't. I'm not in control and sure in hell I don't love you anymore" I finished. "What are you saying? What's wrong with you?" she asked. "Well, you cheated on me and I'm just not committed to you, not anymore. The way your body is responding I'm sure you're thinking that I'm making love to you but I am not. I'm just using you. You're now just a body to me to keep me warm. Even though I didn't want to tell you but there's some instincts that I've left in me wanted to tell you soo... If you just here to have sex with me, I won't stop but if you're thinking you're in my bed to make love to me then you're free to leave" he finished. Elena right now is so angry like she's going to explode sooner. She pushes me really hard and I find my feets on the floor. She stands up and slaps me hard, I see her tears started dripping off her cheeks like there's an water fountain into her eyes.

STELENA STELENA STELENA

"How could you ever say this to me? I'm nothing but a body to you to keep you warm? Are you hearing yourself?" She said. "Truth hurts, doesn't it? You're a human. A thing that could die anytime maybe with a disease or a vampire decides to eat you. I'm a vampire who has no humanity and gives a zero fuck to anyone. Now if you're thinking I'm guilty for telling you the truth then guess what I've no guilt.. All I see a body is standing infront of me and all I can think about is eat it and after I'm done with feeding.. I can get out of my sexual frustration on that damn body" he finished. "Come on pouty. Let's give you what you want. Lie down" he said. He knows another slap is coming on the way but he shakes a bit when he sees Elena actually started lying on his bed wiping her leftover tears. "Now, what?" She asked while lying on his bed half naked. "Elena? What are you...? he's confused. "What? You said I'm just a body to you and more probably a food. So, come here feed on me and let out your sexual frustration on me, I won't complain. she finished. Stefan stands there in shock. "Do you wanna be on top of me or you want me to drag your butt down on me?" she asked. "You're unbelievable" he said and throws her light blue tank top on her. "Get dressed. I'm dropping you home" he said. "I don't wanna go... I won't go. You come here and prove to me that I'm just a body to you" she finished lying half naked on his bed. "Elena, get dressed right now or I'll make you" he huffs and she still hasn't moved an inch. "I won't go until you prove it to me" he then gropes her hand to make her stand up but instead she pulls him and started kissing him. He can't handle this woman. She's probably the most stubborn woman that ever exist. He kisses her back and caress her cheeks. Few minutes later she pulls herself off of him and stares at him. She can read he's in guilt for saying those mean things to her. "So, I guess I'm not just a body to you, huh? You're a terrible liar but you did caught me for a second. She finishes and kisses his cheek. "I know you think you can't be saved but listen to me very carefully I will hold onto my hope till my death. There's no power in this world that could make me giving up on you. I, Elena Gilbert, refuse to give up on you. Remember that" she says. She stands and get dressed and left him speechless..

Elena Gilbert, you dropped 👑 this

(To be continued)

Please review and share
Love, Anika

Instagram: stelenaaesthetic
Twitter: stelenaaesthetic