4

"Tell me

"Tell me. What's going on?"

I scowled at her. "I think I'm sick."

"What do you mean? Sick?" asked Tlaca.

"I was in the temple... To pray," I replied, running my hands through my hair.

"And it didn't go away after you prayed?" asked Tlaca in alarm, looking around to see if anyone was listening to us. However, everyone was too busy with the festive arrangements, so they didn't even notice us.

"Your prayer should have made the pain go away. No matter whether you have already been blessed or not. Eurybia always heals small injuries and illnesses," Tlaca continued, chewing obsessively on her lower lip.

Each patron god shows gratitude to their devotees in their own ways. Our patron goddess Eurybia is connected to water and gives her followers an increased resistance to illnesses and injuries of all kinds. In the case of serious illnesses, Eurybia decides individually whether she will heal you or not.

But this privilege is reserved only for the true believers. As a child of two followers of Eurybia, you can go to the patron goddess with injuries even before the divine blessing, as you are considered family until the blessing.

"Why weren't you healed in the temple! Did you do something wrong? Did you say a prayer wrongly or...?", she didn't get any further because I interrupted her at this point.

"Tlaca stop! Listen to me... I didn't get to pray, or rather I'm convinced I didn't make it to prayer."

"Yona, what nonsense are you talking again? Is this some kind of joke? If it is, it's not funny!" Tlaca gave me a questionable look and I sighed.

"I can't explain it to you right now. The reason is simply that I don't know what happened myself. I was going up the stairs when I suddenly saw salles blurred and when I came to I was sitting at home."

"Alright..." Tlaca frowned and looked around nervously.

"But that is not the worst Tlaca!"

"You're scaring the shit out of me right now Yona!"

"I came back to my senses this morning while sitting in the kitchen. I came home last night and lay down due to feeling unwell. And then I changed and went downstairs this morning. My mother told me."

Tlaca's remaining face colour had drained away completely.

"This is not normal Yona, I told you to go to the temepl regularly and now we have a problem!"

I didn't know what to say to that. Of course I knew that this was anything but normal.

"Yona, listen to me!"

"What?"

"Do you know what you just did? .... that means that you are either the youngest or the oldest person in the history of Niantra who has not received a cure in such a case. I mean headache is not a big concern!"

Divine FearOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara