Chapter 32: Desire

(A/N): Warning! This chapter is fully devoted to smut. You can skip it if you're not into that. :) Also, happy holidays!

You weren't expecting it to go so fast. You've only known Macaque for a short while but it felt like more. Your body instantly melts at the first touch. Unlike Wukong, there is no insecurity. It's as though you're confident you can trust him. Each kiss burns, setting you aflame. You're reacting to something you didn't see before. Logically, you should refuse by status, yet it's intoxicatingly tempting to muster the strength to do so.

For about a minute, he locks you into a deep, make-out session. Every peck is long and filled with passion. He means it, and it's enough to make you shudder. He doesn't stop for a second, focused on taking your breath away. He eventually strays to your neck for you to collect yourself. It's all a haze. You don't recall when he lied you down as you were too busy indulging his kisses. His lips brush past your skin, accompanied by his hot breath causing goosebumps along the way. You've taken notice of Macaque's methods are softer, and sweeter compared to Sun. He's taking his time exploring all of your books and crannies to see what makes you tick.

As he reaches your hand, he sweetly plants kisses on your knuckles, palm, and to each fingertip. Macaque truly is the opposite of his brother. His golden eyes finally shift to you, soft and in a daze. You awe at his expression and cup his face. He cutely leans into your touch and hums content. Your name falls off his lips. He watches your reaction and grins, baring his fangs. Your face grows flustered. He denies you the chance of cooling off. Instead, he lightly caresses your face, forcing you to focus on him. "Don't be shy, doll." Your nickname sounds like honey to your ears adding extra huskiness to his tone. "I don't know when I'll get the chance to see this side of you, so don't hide from me. I want to imprint your beautiful figure." He cooed.

"E-even the flaws I hold?" You queried.

"Those flaws you call are beauty marks to me." He said in a hushed voice, sending your heart into a flutter. Macaque collides his lips onto yours as he grinds onto you. He slowly but surely removes your clothes while leaving love bites on your flesh. You know what he's doing. He's marking his territory onto you while you're busy removing his layers. You're eager to have him, but he's not going to let up. Part of you is curious about what he has in store for you, and what sets him apart from the others.

His tail teasingly rubs against your folds. You buck in response and moan with anticipation. He pulls away, a test to see how ready you are. The simian lowers himself, leaving kisses on your inner thighs. His life nibble causes you to bite your lip. "Soon, you'll have me and I'll have you. We'll connect, love. I just want to show you how serious I am about loving you." Before you can reply, his tongue laps over your folds. You let out an involuntary moan. How could a little contact give you ecstasy? Is it the meaning behind it? Two hearts entwining from a single consent? Most likely. It's a different feeling with Macaque, dragging something out of you that you had no idea you had.

His tongue laps and suckles as he restrains your hips from any movement. He hums, causing vibrations to stimulate you while your fingers run through his mane. He can sense when he's appeasing you by the way your fingers occasionally grip his hair. He watches your zoned-out expression until gives the signal. "Macaque." You called desperately. It's his turn to blush. It's all he's ever wanted is to hear his name from your lovely lips.

He crawls over your frame, aligning himself to your entrance. You feel his tip rub against you and in turn, can feel you shiver with anticipation. He kindly provides you with what you've been waiting for, slipping his entire self into you. You gasp then sigh in relief. Before he could move, he takes a second to admire you. His knuckles lovingly rub against your cheek. He smiles as if to say, "finally you're mine". You respond by mirroring his action, tracing his red mark as your thumbs end on his lips. "I am yours." You said.

Slow and steady he thrusts as he whispers sweet things into your ear. His tail inevitably coils to your thigh opposite of where the Sun winds. Oddly enough, you do indeed feel his soul and yours connecting supernaturally. It's invigorating how passionate the simian is. Your eyes change to a pink hue, overcome by lust. You lock eyes as you think to yourself.

'This feels right. You both feel right. Why? What is it that makes me want both? Why can't I be normal and choose? I don't want things to be complicated, but I can say without a doubt this isn't a mistake.'

His pace increases, losing himself to pleasure. He wraps his arms around you pulling you as close as possible. His hot breath and grunts arouse you closer to the edge until you both climax together. You stay in the embrace for a good minute before he rolls off. The first thing Macaque does after catching his breath is entangled his hand with yours and kisses the back of your hand. Rather than blast, he focuses on you keeping the moment sweet. "I love you." Kiss. "So much. I don't want to be apart from you. There's no one in the world as wonderful as you, sugar plum." You smile and curl up to his chest.

"I feel the same way." You listen to his heart race lulling you to sleep. You're suddenly relaxed, freed from all thoughts as you savor the feeling. Tonight, you sleep in a cozy shack next to your second love. You'll have to worry about the consequences tomorrow.